RB Interview Questions in Hillsborough, NJ | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsborough, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RB (Hillsborough, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called for an interview on a Thursday and the interview was conducted on the Friday. Very short, two question interview, followed by a tour of the factory. An hour after the interview, I was extended an employment offer. Overall, easy, basic interview, but important to note that this was for an entry level Co-op.

Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsborough, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RB (Hillsborough, NJ) in September 2011.

Interview

It was moderate. The questions where not vague, but to the point. It was in and around the job requirements and how well can the employee handle pressure and get things done. Because, in my case they did want the resource to s[end some additional hours in streamlining the issues .

Interview Questions

• Explain the Costing systems you have worked with.   1 Answer

Continuous Improvement Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsborough, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RB (Hillsborough, NJ) in July 2009.

Interview

It was an internship position and they called after 2 weeks of applying for the position. Initial round was HR with the plant HR manager and was mostly resume based and behavioral. Couple of questions were 1. Tell me how you facilitated a change in your previous job? 2. Describe a very stressful situation at work and how did you handle it?
    The second round was with the Plant Manager and he asked a lot more into technical questions. One of his questions was 1. Do you think Lean Six Sigma is a very practical solution for improving productivity and tell me an instance of using Six Sigma 2.He then asked me about one particular project that I had done on implementing a 'Pull based system'/

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was generous for an internship position and I did not negotiate.