RB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RB Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2018

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews, including a phone screen with HR. In total, time spent interviewing was maybe 2-3 hours cumulative and I received an offer in about a week. Questions were pretty standard and easy to answer as long as you did your research about the company and can speak to specific examples in your resume. Everyone I spoke with seemed enthusiastic about the company and about finding the right fit for their team. I was pleasantly surprised at how candid and straight forward all of my interviewers were.

Content Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at RB (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

It was a 30min phone interview. The time isn't what concerned me. I just couldn't understand some of the questions being asked even though my technical skills have grown.

Interview Questions

• If I'm not a good fit, would I be interested in writing short content.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RB (Newark, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

It was a smooth interview process, I have only gone through phone screening process interview and then I have not received an update about the Interview. This was the most irritating about the selection process if reject doesn't even tell you about the rejection I the should have to follow the candidate about the result even when you reject the candidate.

Interview Questions

• How did you optimize the inventory in your previous job   1 Answer

Production Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

Short easy and straight to the point. Got a call within a week. Start on monday. Ready to make some money and see how fast i can move up. Go up there and apply for a job.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RB in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online and within two weeks they called me to schedule a phone interview. The interview was a basic phone screening. They asked me typical behavioral questions. The CHRO and another sales manager interviewed me which I thought was interesting.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

This interview was simply over the phone as a basic phone screening. I Applied online, then a few weeks later received a phone call from HR asking more about me, my interests, and etc..

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2017.

Interview

Online application followed by online quantitative assessment and a first round phone interview with a current brand manager. Finals consisted of two group cases, one individual written case, and one standard one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

• Why RB, Why CPG, How do you prioritize competing projects?   Answer Question

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RB (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

30 min interview during large career fair. Asked general behavioral questions about how you felt about their marketing campaign and why marketing. Asked general question about why their company. Overall interview questions were easy but the interviewer was disorganized and unprofessional in his approach.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the Durex / KY marketing strategy.   Answer Question

Commercial Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

1st round
    30 minute phone interview with an employee (not in HR). It consisted really basic behavioral interview questions. I heard back about 2nd round two days later.

2nd round
    It was in Parsippany, NJ. There was a networking event the night before and it was a really good time to get to know the company culture and meet different employees.

The second day was a full day of interviews that consist of 2 group interviews, 1 individual, written case, and 1 HR behavioral interview.
    - Group interviews are pretty difficult but they are mostly trying to see how you work in a team.
    - Written case is done on a computer and by yourself.
    - Individual interview is done with an HR staff and the questions are basic behavioral questions you can expect at any company.

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RB (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

easy going. relaxed. comfortable atmosphere. everything that you would expect. was greeted by receptionist who offered delicious pastries and an assortment of coffees and espressos. was escorted by a team, im guessing an intimidation factor, or maybe they were just excited to see me.

Interview Questions

• what were some of your notables   1 Answer