RB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 24, 2017

3.1

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RB (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

The process engineering manager showed up 15 minutes late to the interview. He walked through my resume and asked about each line item. When I asked him questions he was evasive and didn't like it. He said that typically a process engineer will work 12 to 14 hours a day and maybe get a half day every once in a while to make up for it. He acted like the whole interview process was a waste of his time. You could tell that he doesn't value the time of his employees at all. He asked about salary expectations but would not offer any details about compensation for the position, salary, benefits, etc. I spoke with the process engineers privately and they seemed burned out and trapped in their positions. It seemed like they go through people really fast because of burn out.

Interview Questions

• They just walked through my resume   1 Answer

Inventory Interview

Interview

First Human Resource phone interview .One Skyep interview. After one week one personnal nterview with Inventory planners. Was very casual interview. Very positive experience overall.Specially with HR team. Interview process took almost 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• KPI, how to deal with excess production, why inventory planner & why RB.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

The interview process was pretty laid-back. They set up a Skype interview and had two groups of three people interview me. Most of the questions were personality and work experience based, as well as asking me how I would handle certain situations at work. Not too bad at all.

Finance Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

I found out about the Finance Graduate Program through my school's career center posting site. I applied directly through RB's online application on Nov 2. I was emailed to complete an online assessment of 17 finance questions on Nov 10. I was then emailed on Nov 21 to schedule a phone interview for the following week. The phone interview was mostly get-to-know-you questions and behavioral questions. 2 days after the phone interview I was emailed to come in for the In-person assessment day. The assessment day consisted of a group case study, individual case study, individual interview, finally group case study and presentation.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you came up with a creative solution to a problem.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed.com. A few days later, I messaged a bunch of HR people on linkedin... someone sent my message to the right person and I had a phone interview that same day afterwards she scheduled me for an on site interview on Monday (next business day).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you exhibited one of RB's 4 values in your life.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself and your accomplishments.   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my on campus portal originally and landed first-round interviews. The first round was two 45 minute skype interviews with Senior Brand Managers or Directors. After that I was invited to the final round in NJ. The final round had multiple portions including a group case, individual case, group activity and 1 on 1 behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Why RB, behavioral questions about previous experience, plenty of time for questions. Cases were mostly focused on margin optimization. In the group case you are presented with information then required to present recommendations.   Answer Question

Logistics Co Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

applied through my university. took an online assessment. interviews were 2 rounds. one phone and one Skype. very new people and willing to know you as a person. the interviews were okay. they didn't ask much questions about the job itself but rather if my personality would fit the culture.

Pilot Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

i was contacted by a RB recruiter. the initial conversation was quite pleasant and upfront. she asked general questions about my background and stated that the hiring manager was quite excited by my resume and she felt things would move rather quickly.
    after the passing the initial pre-req's, she gave her approval, and again stated that i should hear from RB within a few days about the next steps. i told her i was very impressed on how quickly RB moves as most companies give a few weeks.
    she did follow up approx. two weeks later with a voicemail asking me to return her call. upon returning her call we had a delightful conversation. she was completely forthcoming about the feedback from the hiring manager. basically, he had found a better "fit" for the position. of course she said she would keep me in mind for future opportunities. im giving this particular interview a positive simply because it was, POSITIVE. most recruiters do not follow up, and if they do, they do not give any type of feedback. excellent reflection of RB culture.

Corporate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RB (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Was a very chill phone interview with basic behavioral questions. The interviewer also went through the Corporate Development Program two years prior and has become a Key account manager at RB. Advice would be to just be yourself and do some research on RB. Also, make sure to ask some questions about the program and the company.

Trade Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RB in September 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview- Skipped the other parts. Pretty sure you go to the headquarters in Parsippany for an interview.
    The University Recruiter is the realest and nicest person ever. When you interview, just be genuine and authentic.