RB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RB Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2018

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2017.

Interview

Online application followed by online quantitative assessment and a first round phone interview with a current brand manager. Finals consisted of two group cases, one individual written case, and one standard one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

• Why RB, Why CPG, How do you prioritize competing projects?   Answer Question

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RB (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

30 min interview during large career fair. Asked general behavioral questions about how you felt about their marketing campaign and why marketing. Asked general question about why their company. Overall interview questions were easy but the interviewer was disorganized and unprofessional in his approach.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the Durex / KY marketing strategy.   Answer Question

Commercial Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

1st round
    30 minute phone interview with an employee (not in HR). It consisted really basic behavioral interview questions. I heard back about 2nd round two days later.

2nd round
    It was in Parsippany, NJ. There was a networking event the night before and it was a really good time to get to know the company culture and meet different employees.

The second day was a full day of interviews that consist of 2 group interviews, 1 individual, written case, and 1 HR behavioral interview.
    - Group interviews are pretty difficult but they are mostly trying to see how you work in a team.
    - Written case is done on a computer and by yourself.
    - Individual interview is done with an HR staff and the questions are basic behavioral questions you can expect at any company.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RB (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

The process engineering manager showed up 15 minutes late to the interview. He walked through my resume and asked about each line item. When I asked him questions he was evasive and didn't like it. He said that typically a process engineer will work 12 to 14 hours a day and maybe get a half day every once in a while to make up for it. He acted like the whole interview process was a waste of his time. You could tell that he doesn't value the time of his employees at all. He asked about salary expectations but would not offer any details about compensation for the position, salary, benefits, etc. I spoke with the process engineers privately and they seemed burned out and trapped in their positions. It seemed like they go through people really fast because of burn out.

Interview Questions

• They just walked through my resume   1 Answer

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Saint Peters, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews which went very well, then went to the office for the face to face. The first thing that was said to me, is we have hired a few people for this role but they have not lasted...I mean really, who starts an interview this way? Then I was told the job is more than 40 hours a week, mind you this is a salaried position, and that there would be weekends when I would need to be in the office. Ah, thanks but no thanks. The interview with the other member of the department went no better. I asked about work life balance and was immediately meant with a defensive answer back. I was also asked did I get this information from Glassdoor? Ah yea, and what I have read was proved out to be true! This company is big and a powerhouse, but based on this experience, I would never work there, nor recommend them to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses about yourself.   1 Answer

Inventory Interview

Interview

First Human Resource phone interview .One Skyep interview. After one week one personnal nterview with Inventory planners. Was very casual interview. Very positive experience overall.Specially with HR team. Interview process took almost 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• KPI, how to deal with excess production, why inventory planner & why RB.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

The interview process was pretty laid-back. They set up a Skype interview and had two groups of three people interview me. Most of the questions were personality and work experience based, as well as asking me how I would handle certain situations at work. Not too bad at all.

Finance Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

I found out about the Finance Graduate Program through my school's career center posting site. I applied directly through RB's online application on Nov 2. I was emailed to complete an online assessment of 17 finance questions on Nov 10. I was then emailed on Nov 21 to schedule a phone interview for the following week. The phone interview was mostly get-to-know-you questions and behavioral questions. 2 days after the phone interview I was emailed to come in for the In-person assessment day. The assessment day consisted of a group case study, individual case study, individual interview, finally group case study and presentation.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you came up with a creative solution to a problem.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed.com. A few days later, I messaged a bunch of HR people on linkedin... someone sent my message to the right person and I had a phone interview that same day afterwards she scheduled me for an on site interview on Monday (next business day).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you exhibited one of RB's 4 values in your life.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself and your accomplishments.   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my on campus portal originally and landed first-round interviews. The first round was two 45 minute skype interviews with Senior Brand Managers or Directors. After that I was invited to the final round in NJ. The final round had multiple portions including a group case, individual case, group activity and 1 on 1 behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Why RB, behavioral questions about previous experience, plenty of time for questions. Cases were mostly focused on margin optimization. In the group case you are presented with information then required to present recommendations.   Answer Question