RB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RB Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2017

3.1

Inventory Interview

Interview

First Human Resource phone interview .One Skyep interview. After one week one personnal nterview with Inventory planners. Was very casual interview. Very positive experience overall.Specially with HR team. Interview process took almost 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• KPI, how to deal with excess production, why inventory planner & why RB.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

The interview process was pretty laid-back. They set up a Skype interview and had two groups of three people interview me. Most of the questions were personality and work experience based, as well as asking me how I would handle certain situations at work. Not too bad at all.

Finance Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

I found out about the Finance Graduate Program through my school's career center posting site. I applied directly through RB's online application on Nov 2. I was emailed to complete an online assessment of 17 finance questions on Nov 10. I was then emailed on Nov 21 to schedule a phone interview for the following week. The phone interview was mostly get-to-know-you questions and behavioral questions. 2 days after the phone interview I was emailed to come in for the In-person assessment day. The assessment day consisted of a group case study, individual case study, individual interview, finally group case study and presentation.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you came up with a creative solution to a problem.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed.com. A few days later, I messaged a bunch of HR people on linkedin... someone sent my message to the right person and I had a phone interview that same day afterwards she scheduled me for an on site interview on Monday (next business day).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you exhibited one of RB's 4 values in your life.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself and your accomplishments.   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my on campus portal originally and landed first-round interviews. The first round was two 45 minute skype interviews with Senior Brand Managers or Directors. After that I was invited to the final round in NJ. The final round had multiple portions including a group case, individual case, group activity and 1 on 1 behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Why RB, behavioral questions about previous experience, plenty of time for questions. Cases were mostly focused on margin optimization. In the group case you are presented with information then required to present recommendations.   Answer Question

Logistics Co Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

applied through my university. took an online assessment. interviews were 2 rounds. one phone and one Skype. very new people and willing to know you as a person. the interviews were okay. they didn't ask much questions about the job itself but rather if my personality would fit the culture.

Pilot Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

i was contacted by a RB recruiter. the initial conversation was quite pleasant and upfront. she asked general questions about my background and stated that the hiring manager was quite excited by my resume and she felt things would move rather quickly.
    after the passing the initial pre-req's, she gave her approval, and again stated that i should hear from RB within a few days about the next steps. i told her i was very impressed on how quickly RB moves as most companies give a few weeks.
    she did follow up approx. two weeks later with a voicemail asking me to return her call. upon returning her call we had a delightful conversation. she was completely forthcoming about the feedback from the hiring manager. basically, he had found a better "fit" for the position. of course she said she would keep me in mind for future opportunities. im giving this particular interview a positive simply because it was, POSITIVE. most recruiters do not follow up, and if they do, they do not give any type of feedback. excellent reflection of RB culture.

Corporate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RB (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Was a very chill phone interview with basic behavioral questions. The interviewer also went through the Corporate Development Program two years prior and has become a Key account manager at RB. Advice would be to just be yourself and do some research on RB. Also, make sure to ask some questions about the program and the company.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RB (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

There was three part to the interview. First sat down with a manager of the company and talk about my experience, secound when to the territory where the company provided there services, third sat with another manager to resume the 2nd part of the interview. Both manager agreed to give me the job.

Interview Questions

• do I have any marketing or managing experience   1 Answer
    • What makes you think you are a good fit to our company?   1 Answer
    • Do you like to travel? Or would you be able to relocate if needed?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

The interview process was a little intense. First interview was a 3 person panel interview where they went into much detail of my resume. Every question was how I would handle people that were not easy to work with. They also wanted to know how I worked in fast paced environments.

The last interview, which I came another day for, was with the VP. Here it was more with how I would fit in and that I should work here. It was more of hey, we want you so don't go anywhere.

For 4 weeks they had me wait for a response. I emailed the Recruiter once a week for updates. The same answer was " nothing new will get back to you, but don't worry they really liked you!"

After over a month and a half, I told the recruiter I'm pulling my interest as they did not return any feedback or offer. It's not often that a person would withdraw from a position, I just felt that the lack of interest, feedback and/or negation was a bit insulting. My worry was also that if they did business like this, who knows what the position had in store for me once there.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable in a non process built role, where you make things up as you go along?   Answer Question