RB Sales & Marketing Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RB Sales & Marketing Graduate Interview Questions

3.1

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales & Marketing Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RB (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2016.

Interview

The process was quite straightfoward all up until the final stage which consisted of a full day assessment centre. With about 30 other people in the room, we each were given a timetable for the rest of the day. This included classic group activities e.g. design a marketing campaign and also individual interviews. Lunch was provided. At the very end, I did not receive an offer but they still called me up to give feedback on how I went for each of the activities.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RB

Sales & Marketing Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RB (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2016.

Interview

we have a group interview for 12 people they gave us a case we have hald an hour to discuss the case, and asked us to do a slides and presentation to doSWOT and recommendations from the perspective of RB. We are allowed to use laptop.

Sales & Marketing Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at RB (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in March 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview, group interview, online test and panel interview, very quick and several procedures, all the guys are very friendly and since their requirements are master degree so many candidates are from mainland china.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RB (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was invited to complete an online numerical and verbal test before I was invited to a video interview a couple of weeks after. I communicated with HR through email. They were very approachable and seemed nice. I was contacted a couple of weeks after I did the interview and was asked to re-do it as the questions didn't registrer correctly. Re-did the interview, and got the final response 1-2 months after. Interview questions were alright, nothing out of the ordinary. Make sure to research the company and its products.

Sales & Marketing Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RB (Vienna (Austria)) in November 2015.

Interview

Rather easy and straightforward interview, basic questions about the company and a couple of behavioral questions. Overall it took about an hour, but it felt more of a chat rather than tough selection. In the end of the interview, the interviewer showed me a bottle of shampoo and asked what I would change. I am still waiting for the final feedback on getting on the next stage of the selection process. It was overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite brand and why? (apart from RB's brands)   Answer Question
    • What was the hardest project during your studies and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RB (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by an HR assistant by skype. The meeting was good, we discussed on my previous work experiences, my ambitions, why I have choosen this company and this type of industry. She also asked if I had to work with any of thier products which one to choose and why. She asked to write back to her in June (I couldn't start before June due to my master) to begin the interviews with other directors of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why working at RB? Which prduct would you work with and why? What challenges you had from previous work experience? Which were your greatest achievements? Which were your strengths?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RB (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by video interview. In the telephone interview I was asked how I felt about working long hours and travelling/ being away from home a lot - I was fine with this as travel was mentioned in the job description, but the fact that they asked this worried me a bit as to how much overtime they were expecting! Was invited to assessment centre but chose to drop out of process at this stage due to another job offer.

Sales & Marketing Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RB (Warsaw (Poland)) in June 2013.

Interview

Short, to the point, interesting, funny, basic questions, business case to solve, data analyse, inteview with HR Manager, department manager and department director. I had 2 trials of interview: first - they change their mind and resign from hiring anyone, second - it was fast and first call->decision within 1 week. This company is master of changes so interview process may change too.

Sales & Marketing Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galkissa (Sri Lanka)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Galkissa (Sri Lanka)) in July 2012.

Interview

Included 1 IQ test with 3 sections (English, Maths and verbal and non verbal logic)
    , Groups Discussion with case study to see one's capability to work in a team as well as be a leader, Panel and Interview with three to four individuals and Final interview with marketing director.

Interview Questions

• Name a brand operating in the country and attribute to its success   Answer Question

Sales & Marketing Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2012.

Interview

Online application, Online testing, Assessment Centre and Individual interview

Interview Questions

• Group case study. Given a case and was required to come up with a marketing solution and presentation within 20 minutes   Answer Question