RB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 18, 2017

3.1

Pilot Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

i was contacted by a RB recruiter. the initial conversation was quite pleasant and upfront. she asked general questions about my background and stated that the hiring manager was quite excited by my resume and she felt things would move rather quickly.
    after the passing the initial pre-req's, she gave her approval, and again stated that i should hear from RB within a few days about the next steps. i told her i was very impressed on how quickly RB moves as most companies give a few weeks.
    she did follow up approx. two weeks later with a voicemail asking me to return her call. upon returning her call we had a delightful conversation. she was completely forthcoming about the feedback from the hiring manager. basically, he had found a better "fit" for the position. of course she said she would keep me in mind for future opportunities. im giving this particular interview a positive simply because it was, POSITIVE. most recruiters do not follow up, and if they do, they do not give any type of feedback. excellent reflection of RB culture.

Corporate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RB (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Was a very chill phone interview with basic behavioral questions. The interviewer also went through the Corporate Development Program two years prior and has become a Key account manager at RB. Advice would be to just be yourself and do some research on RB. Also, make sure to ask some questions about the program and the company.

Trade Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RB in September 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview- Skipped the other parts. Pretty sure you go to the headquarters in Parsippany for an interview.
    The University Recruiter is the realest and nicest person ever. When you interview, just be genuine and authentic.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RB (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

There was three part to the interview. First sat down with a manager of the company and talk about my experience, secound when to the territory where the company provided there services, third sat with another manager to resume the 2nd part of the interview. Both manager agreed to give me the job.

Interview Questions

• do I have any marketing or managing experience   1 Answer
    • What makes you think you are a good fit to our company?   1 Answer
    • Do you like to travel? Or would you be able to relocate if needed?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

The interview process was a little intense. First interview was a 3 person panel interview where they went into much detail of my resume. Every question was how I would handle people that were not easy to work with. They also wanted to know how I worked in fast paced environments.

The last interview, which I came another day for, was with the VP. Here it was more with how I would fit in and that I should work here. It was more of hey, we want you so don't go anywhere.

For 4 weeks they had me wait for a response. I emailed the Recruiter once a week for updates. The same answer was " nothing new will get back to you, but don't worry they really liked you!"

After over a month and a half, I told the recruiter I'm pulling my interest as they did not return any feedback or offer. It's not often that a person would withdraw from a position, I just felt that the lack of interest, feedback and/or negation was a bit insulting. My worry was also that if they did business like this, who knows what the position had in store for me once there.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable in a non process built role, where you make things up as you go along?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RB in July 2016.

Interview

Typical checklist based interview, asking for examples for this and that. First round of interview with HR was very simple, almost just a greeting and checking I was a real person. Second HR interview somewhat more real but only 30min. No accounting related questions at all, just behavioural. I did not end up proceeding to 1:1 interview because I was oberqualiified and too experienced for the role. So if they say looking for 5+ years of experience, dont bother applying if you have 15 years.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you were creative.   1 Answer

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsborough, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RB (Hillsborough, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called for an interview on a Thursday and the interview was conducted on the Friday. Very short, two question interview, followed by a tour of the factory. An hour after the interview, I was extended an employment offer. Overall, easy, basic interview, but important to note that this was for an entry level Co-op.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RB (Newark, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Talked with my soon to be reporting manager in a conference room. Asked about previous jobs, school, etc. Once they got a feel for my attitude and behavior they basically explained the job, what they expected, and strongly emphasized i will know nothing and will learn everything on the job. Got offered the job on the spot, said yes. They e-mailed me official offer letter later that week.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work hard, take challenges, and learn?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. I am an intern and my skills were not to be leveraged.

Supply Services Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and received an email about a week later to schedule 2 skype interviews. I completed both skype interviews the following week. I then received another email to schedule an on-site interview a few days later and interviewed days after that. It is roughly a 3 week interviewing process.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Sent in resume online, along with a cover letter, references and a few questions they required responses for. Got contacted via phone and asked to set up a phone interview and a time to talk. Phone call lasted about 15 minutes. Second phone call lasted about 45 minutes. Very basic interview questions. Didn't have previous needed qualifications for the internship. Was told that it was very competitive and high application rate.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you were faced with a complex problem to solve. What did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question