RB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RB Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2017

3.1

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RB in April 2016.

Interview

Interview as OK. Some interviewers are nice, but some are not. You would need to give a presentation around a topic. They will assign a topic for you. So don't worry, just prepare and relax.

Interview Questions

• What is your challenge in your current job?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RB in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through my university recruiting and got an email around a week later. First round interview was over Skype and lasted about 40 minutes. Around a week later had another Skype interview with a different person. Both employees I interviewed with were from the finance department. Process was smooth and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, some basic accounting/financial based questions.   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Morristown, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

First there was an internal submission process. After this was feeled I had to send my CV. After that there were 2 meetings one with the direct manager of the departments and a second one with the director.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest sucess.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at RB in November 2015.

Interview

Started with an online aptitude test. Basic math problems but be sure to do a couple of practice rounds first. Afterwards I was selected for a 30 minute Skype interview - all behavioral except for a question about Cash Flows & Net Income. Heard back about a second round interview exactly 2 weeks later and had it 2 weeks after that. Another 30-45 minute Skype interview which consisted mostly of a resume rundown and a few behavioral questions. Was asked a question about the company's stock price; knowing some basic news info about RB definitely helped me there. Heard back a week and a half later about the offer.

Interview Questions

• Which is more important, Net Income or Statement of Cash Flows?   1 Answer
    • What do you think of RB's stock price?   1 Answer

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Saint Peters, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter for this position. Two interviews via skype with RB before offer was received. The first interview went very well and we scheduled the second. The second call did not go well and i was frankly surprised to receive an offer. It was explained to me that the second interview was tactic driven to test the seriousness of the candidate. Declined offer; that didn't sit well with me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to implement a decision quickly. How did you handle it? Were you successful? Many situational questions   Answer Question

Trade Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RB in November 2015.

Interview

Really brief Skype interview, I couldn't believe how easy it was and that I got an offer just from the one interview where I only talked to one person. I think I just talked for less than thirty minutes and ended up getting the offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

Applied online then got a phone call to schedule the interview with an HR person, after the screening phone interview I was told that one of the directors was going to call me.
    The interview went really well , 1 hour conversation and 15 mins later they called me to let me know that they wanted to interview me in Parsippany, NJ.
    I was interviewed by 4 people and 2 days later they sent me the offer

Interview Questions

• CPG driven. Very specific, planning process, forecasting process. Obsolescence process. KPI's   Answer Question

Supply Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Behavioral questions...what if?.focus on people management, on past experience and how to apply it to current Rb 's issues...the process lasted for about 2months and got interviewed by 6 people overall. Rb wants to know what makes you different as a candidate, be ready to answe that question

Quality Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at RB (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager, then I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. I had a 2 on 1 interview with the hiring manager and HR representative. It lasted about an hour and then about 2 weeks later, I received an offer to start work two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• If you tested a product and the results came back out of spec, how many in-spec retests would you have to perform to discount that original result.   1 Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

Online math test; two 1-1 in-person first round interviews with (a) someone from HR and (b) senior brand manager; then their "Graduate Assessment Day" which included an individual written case, a group case to present to managers, a negotiation simulation with part of a team, and a 1-1 behavioral interview.

The negotiation simulation was peculiar - you're put into groups of 4 people and you have to rank order some characteristics on your own only to then as a group decide the "ultimate ranking" for your team. There are about 3 RB employees sitting in the room taking notes on you, so it's kind of an odd activity. With the group case, again there are about 3 RB employees who take notes on you while you prep for your group presentation and watch everything you do. I think the written case and behavioral interview aspects are pretty typical and straightforward.

I was not a fan of this process, however, I will say that I think the interview process is very true to who RB is as a company. RB knows what it stands for and what it wants in employees, so if you like the interview experience then I think RB is a great fit for you (or if you're like me, this whole process solidifies that RB is not the right culture). It's not good or bad - it just is.

Interview Questions

• Why RB? (During the graduate day, a lot of questions I felt were more about proving my interest rather than demonstrating my knowledge or skills)   Answer Question