RB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 19, 2017

3.1

Regulatory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was more employee geared than corporate. As in the interviewer was motivated by how well the applicant would fit into the team, and the benefits both parties would gain by the employment. The environment of the company appeared upbeat.

The only con I experienced with the hiring process was with the recruiter. I would highly suggest RB scouting their talent directly.

Interview Questions

• How open are you to cross department training? (This is probably a role specific question) I dont believe this is a standard question for all applicants.   Answer Question

Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process is pretty short. I applied online and did a numerical test. And then HR scheduled a phone call with me. Then I had a phone interview with one manager; and then had a on site interview with another manager.

Purchasing Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at RB (Ithaca, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Finishing the previous interview description. So the interview took three rounds, one HR and two team managers who will decide if his team wants you. HR is responsive while the managers were too busy to schedule anything with me soon. Now I work here I realized why; they are really busy doing their jobs. But be patient and follow up with HR regularly (three days interval is suggested if no one responded). Manager interviews are interesting as they are truly a mutual interview, and you MIGHT get to choose your manager if your perform good on both.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions. Not many supply chain questions. Mostly discussing job functions and how I will be a good fit from a skill set point of view.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

30 minutes interview through Skype. Nothing special, all basic behavior questions. Answering in STAR will be all good. Interviewer will be open to any question, so bring some questions will be definitly help ful

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you were facing pressure and how you overcome it.   Answer Question

Manufacturing/Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RB (State College, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Standard behavioral questions. I got a recruiter who previously attend my college and the interview was pretty relaxed. A lot of specific questions towards my school involvement since recruiter knew a lot about them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a win-win situation.   Answer Question
    • When was a time where you had a difficult conversation? What happened in the end?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

I applied online and heard from a recruiter relatively quickly. An in-person meeting was quickly arranged and then cancelled/postponed due to travel. I was supposed to meet with several people and ended up speaking with one of them on the phone. After that, my interview was never rescheduled, and I randomly heard back about a month later that I was not being considered. Honestly, after hearing how this global company is kinda behind the times on technologies and efficiencies, it is probably for the best. Who wants to work at a backwards company? I don't.

Supply Chain, Coop Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RB in February 2015.

Interview

Talked with a rep at my schools career fair, and applied through a job portal. Contacted within a week to schedule an interview with someone with HR. Interview was behavioral, no surprises. Typical questions. Got an email within a week after to schedule a second round interview with a manager. Interview was a basic "tell me about yourself..."

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had presented an idea for a project but decided against going with it? How did you convince others not to pursue your idea?   Answer Question

Future Leadership R&D Graduate Program Interview

Interview

Overall amazing experience. Some 24 candidates were called in for an Assessment day for the final round after online screening. I was directly put to the assessment day since I had won their innovation challenge competition.
    Evening before the assessment day all candidates were invited to a cocktail event organised by the RB employees. This gave us an opportunity to get to knoe them and the culture better. Also to show them who we are.
    On the assessment day many rounds of interview were there. Technical, HR, some 3 case studies.

Interview Questions

• what are thedifferent ways of dispensing air refreshners   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RB.

Interview

The program has 2 interview rounds, the first one is behavioral and second is an assessment day. The first interview is relatively straight forward with behavioral questions. The assessment day consists of several case studies and group activities to assess candidate skills. To prepare for the assessment day, it is advised that candidates focus on qualifications in the job description and remember to demonstrate active participation, entrepreneurial ideas and pro active leadership. The culture is very entrepreneurial and employers are looking for the same spirit in future candidates.

Interview Questions

• First Round: Simple behavioral questions like why RB, how have you created a win-win situation etc.
      Second Round: Assessment Day with multiple activities
      Answer Question

Analytical Chemist (Contractor) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RB (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

I submitted a resume online (through a recruiting contractor). Within a few days, the contracting company contacted me to notify me that RB was interested in setting up an interview. I gave them dates and times I was available. The next day, the contracting company notified me that my interview had been set up for the next day. I attend my one-on-one interview with two separate managers (which ended up being about an hour of interviewing total). I was notified by the contracting company two days later that they had extended me an offer.

Interview Questions

• What type of environment are you looking for in a work place?   1 Answer