RB Interview Questions in Parsippany, NJ | Glassdoor

3.4

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

I found out about the Finance Graduate Program through my school's career center posting site. I applied directly through RB's online application on Nov 2. I was emailed to complete an online assessment of 17 finance questions on Nov 10. I was then emailed on Nov 21 to schedule a phone interview for the following week. The phone interview was mostly get-to-know-you questions and behavioral questions. 2 days after the phone interview I was emailed to come in for the In-person assessment day. The assessment day consisted of a group case study, individual case study, individual interview, finally group case study and presentation.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you came up with a creative solution to a problem.   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed.com. A few days later, I messaged a bunch of HR people on linkedin... someone sent my message to the right person and I had a phone interview that same day afterwards she scheduled me for an on site interview on Monday (next business day).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you exhibited one of RB's 4 values in your life.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself and your accomplishments.   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my on campus portal originally and landed first-round interviews. The first round was two 45 minute skype interviews with Senior Brand Managers or Directors. After that I was invited to the final round in NJ. The final round had multiple portions including a group case, individual case, group activity and 1 on 1 behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Why RB, behavioral questions about previous experience, plenty of time for questions. Cases were mostly focused on margin optimization. In the group case you are presented with information then required to present recommendations.   Answer Question

Supply Services Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and received an email about a week later to schedule 2 skype interviews. I completed both skype interviews the following week. I then received another email to schedule an on-site interview a few days later and interviewed days after that. It is roughly a 3 week interviewing process.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Sent in resume online, along with a cover letter, references and a few questions they required responses for. Got contacted via phone and asked to set up a phone interview and a time to talk. Phone call lasted about 15 minutes. Second phone call lasted about 45 minutes. Very basic interview questions. Didn't have previous needed qualifications for the internship. Was told that it was very competitive and high application rate.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you were faced with a complex problem to solve. What did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Supply Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Behavioral questions...what if?.focus on people management, on past experience and how to apply it to current Rb 's issues...the process lasted for about 2months and got interviewed by 6 people overall. Rb wants to know what makes you different as a candidate, be ready to answe that question

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

There was an online application process where the CV was submitted, then HR screened my resume and had an interview with the HR recruiter, afterwards a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager was done.

Interview Questions

• Previous relevant experience, how do I handle pressure and extra hours.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

Online math test; two 1-1 in-person first round interviews with (a) someone from HR and (b) senior brand manager; then their "Graduate Assessment Day" which included an individual written case, a group case to present to managers, a negotiation simulation with part of a team, and a 1-1 behavioral interview.

The negotiation simulation was peculiar - you're put into groups of 4 people and you have to rank order some characteristics on your own only to then as a group decide the "ultimate ranking" for your team. There are about 3 RB employees sitting in the room taking notes on you, so it's kind of an odd activity. With the group case, again there are about 3 RB employees who take notes on you while you prep for your group presentation and watch everything you do. I think the written case and behavioral interview aspects are pretty typical and straightforward.

I was not a fan of this process, however, I will say that I think the interview process is very true to who RB is as a company. RB knows what it stands for and what it wants in employees, so if you like the interview experience then I think RB is a great fit for you (or if you're like me, this whole process solidifies that RB is not the right culture). It's not good or bad - it just is.

Interview Questions

• Why RB? (During the graduate day, a lot of questions I felt were more about proving my interest rather than demonstrating my knowledge or skills)   Answer Question

Regulatory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was more employee geared than corporate. As in the interviewer was motivated by how well the applicant would fit into the team, and the benefits both parties would gain by the employment. The environment of the company appeared upbeat.

The only con I experienced with the hiring process was with the recruiter. I would highly suggest RB scouting their talent directly.

Interview Questions

• How open are you to cross department training? (This is probably a role specific question) I dont believe this is a standard question for all applicants.   Answer Question

Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process is pretty short. I applied online and did a numerical test. And then HR scheduled a phone call with me. Then I had a phone interview with one manager; and then had a on site interview with another manager.