RB Sales Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RB Sales Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at RB

3.3

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied through a referral, gave a lengthy excel file for analysis, and to prepare a presentation. Had a Skype interview, behavioural questions only and then an interview at the office.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RB

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RB (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

Was referred for this position by a school colleague who knew the hiring manager at RB. Initially a very pleasant experience, the HR manager got into contact with my right away to set up a phone interview. I was unavailable the date and time that she proposed, and the HR manager was very accomodating and gave me a date & time a couple days later.

Phone call/interview lasted about 30 minutes. Majority was behavioural questions, some situational questions. It was a very fast paced process, she would ask me a question, I would answer and then the manager would move on without inquiring more about my answer.

The interview ended with the manager telling me that she would be interviewing other candidates this week (my call was on a monday) and that she would be contacting me next week by the latest. Never heard anything from the HR manager or RB again. I emailed both her and the RB several times, but have yet to get a response almost 3 months later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation in which you had to deal with conflict in your team.   Answer Question

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Strength in Excel demanded with several tests on ability. Interview process is gradual with Manager and other members of staff. Be yourself though, goes a long way at this company.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience   1 Answer

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at RB (Rome (Italy)) in February 2018.

Interview

online test + face interview
    what are your expectations
    what you want to do in your life
    how do you management stress
    what are your professional goal
    what are your life goals
    what were your responsibilities

Interview Questions

• tell me about your uni experiences, where you lived and what you did in your life
      what are your expectations
      what you want to do in your life
      how do you management stress
      what are your professional goal
      what are your life goals
      what were your responsibilities   1 Answer

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Phone Interview about my background, with a focus on my last working experience. Motivation s to work in a worldwide FMCG company, some questions about main KPIs in this industry

Face to face: Same questions of the phone interview and live excel test. It consisted into a 30 min data mining to find meaningful insights of the industry.

Sales Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I received an in mail trough linked in, and was invited to a Skype interview with HR (Miles). We spoke over the phone for 6 minutes. He did not like my response, i was really nervous and he cut me off immediately. He was very polite in doing so.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions. They don't even ask you to tell them about your self, the fist question to the interview was to describe a situation where I worked as part of a team and where I was able to influence my manager.   1 Answer