RB Interview Questions in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England | Glassdoor

RB Interview Questions in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Updated Feb 3, 2017

3.1

Commercial Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

standard recruitment process for graduate schemes. you have to do a video interview and i advise to spend some time familiarising yourself with their brands. at the assessment centre we did two group exercises, an interview, and a presentation. overall well managed process and nice people. just be yourself and show enthisiasm

Interview Questions

• choose one of our brands and say what you would change about it   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process is quick and efficient.

1. Skype interview with Talent Acquisition
    2. Face to Face with Hiring Manager
    3. Face to Face with Director & Senior HR

1st and 2nd - Competency based.
    3rd - Presentation and Culture Fit.

The RB culture shines through each interviewer.
    If you feel it does not fit with your persona, it may not be the right place for you.

Interview Questions

• What did you like, and dislike about your previous company?   Answer Question

Country Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Very hectic, HR doesn't seem to care, just get it over with.. They called me to have a Skype call but they flagged outages in my experiences that they could have seen already in advance by reading my CV carefully

Graduate Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Long day, with a small set of candidates at the assessment centre, lucky to have made it to this stage considering the calibre of the other candidates. We did 3-4 activities, including interviews, group tasks, individual tasks: such as coming up with new products and analysing inventory data to create innovative solutions for RB's supply chain.

Interview Questions

• General relaxed competency questions, nothing to challenge you too hard but to identify if you are the candidate they are looking for   Answer Question

Commercial Supply Chain Graduate Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

The application process was very quick and straightforward. The whole application took less than a month. I applied with just a CV and then I was asked to complete an SHL Numerical Test and video interview which was based on hypothetical scenarios. For the video interview, they give you the questions you need to prepare for, and then you record yourself and send them the video. This was pretty helpful as you had time to prepare and a good opportunity to get the best out of your interview.

1 week later I was invited to the assessment centre which involved a group activity and presentation, an individual case study and presentation, one-on-one interview, and a negotiation role play.
    With the group and individual case study they are checking to see that you can think outside of the box and react to unforeseen events. They're also looking at attention to detail and how you can apply your case study to supply chain.

The one-on-one interview questions included:
    - Why RB?
    - Why Supply Chain?
    - What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    - Tell me about a time when you have taken a risk/challenge?
    - Tell me about a time when you have influenced change?
    - Are you confident doing/reacting/saying (scenario)

When the assessors are challenging your information or answers do not be put off and do not let it knock your confidence. They don't hate you, they are just simply challenging you to see whether you can expand on your answer or to think about any unforeseen events that could affect your answer.

The whole day was very insightful and you were constantly put into the shoes of someone who works in Supply Chain for RB. You also get a free goody bag filled with RB products. Although I was not offered the role, they did give me thorough feedback on what I did well and what didn't go so well.

Sales Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I received an in mail trough linked in, and was invited to a Skype interview with HR (Miles). We spoke over the phone for 6 minutes. He did not like my response, i was really nervous and he cut me off immediately. He was very polite in doing so.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions. They don't even ask you to tell them about your self, the fist question to the interview was to describe a situation where I worked as part of a team and where I was able to influence my manager.   1 Answer

Commercial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Simple quick Skype technical questions. 1 Skype with hr. 1 Skype with director. Positive interview many questions regarding company culture fit. Ambitions drive etc. know the core values and your ability to live them at Rb

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, interview. The process was altogether pleasurable and not too bad, handled by keen people who wanted us to have the best experience possible. Very nice people wonderful atmosphere and generally nice people. Presentation and interview stuff.

Sales Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied through a referral, gave a lengthy excel file for analysis, and to prepare a presentation. Had a Skype interview, behavioural questions only and then an interview at the office.