RB Interview Questions in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England | Glassdoor

RB Interview Questions in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Updated Nov 8, 2017

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Global Environment Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

First interview by phone with HR recruiter. The call was about 30 minutes and the recruiter asked detail technical questions, and also explained the role. I was invited to a face to face interview with the recruitment manager and HR manager. I was told the interview would be between 60-90 minutes. The face to face was carried out by the recruiting manager only without HR person attending. The interview lasted about 15 minutes and the recruiting manager was clearly not interested in me or my experience. I wondered why I was invited to their premises, this still remains a mistery to me.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) and FTSE 4 Good Index reporting   Answer Question

3D Innovation Platform Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and I was asked the usual questions. In addition, I prepared a project to discuss in line with their request. When I thought I would get an offer after my perfomance, surprisingly I didn't. They didn't give a reason and even I asked afterwards HR didn't bother to give feedback.

Portfolio Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online. 1st phone interview of about 30 minutes, 2nd face to face interview with manager and his manager. 3rd face to face interview with Director and HR. The process took more than 5 weeks and overall feedback from HR was very positive. They asked me salary expectation and took copy of my passport. Asked me joining date as well. HR emailed me after following up that they are progressing positively with me but the business needs to take decisio of headcount and that they will update me after easter but after waiting for two weeks i followed up and they said they cant go forward with me. Both face to face interviews took me an hour. Overall positive experience but they should only interview for the position after getting headcount approval. The role was very interesting and diverse. people at RB very helpful and supportive throughout specially HR. Quick response everytime i followed up.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to make difficult choice?
      How did tou handle any ambiguos situation?   Answer Question

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with the talent acquisition manager for screening purposes. Followed by a face to face interview with the hiring manager.

Talent Acquisition Manager was very well prepared and professional. Tailor your CV to be very results / achievement focused and you will definitely get an interview. I was called the day after applying.

Interview Questions

• Mix of career history, competency, and brain teaser questions. I was not allowed to use a calculator in the brain teaser question, so brush up on mental and written arithmetic.   Answer Question

Commercial Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

standard recruitment process for graduate schemes. you have to do a video interview and i advise to spend some time familiarising yourself with their brands. at the assessment centre we did two group exercises, an interview, and a presentation. overall well managed process and nice people. just be yourself and show enthisiasm

Interview Questions

• choose one of our brands and say what you would change about it   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview process is quick and efficient.

1. Skype interview with Talent Acquisition
    2. Face to Face with Hiring Manager
    3. Face to Face with Director & Senior HR

1st and 2nd - Competency based.
    3rd - Presentation and Culture Fit.

The RB culture shines through each interviewer.
    If you feel it does not fit with your persona, it may not be the right place for you.

Interview Questions

• What did you like, and dislike about your previous company?   Answer Question

Country Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Very hectic, HR doesn't seem to care, just get it over with.. They called me to have a Skype call but they flagged outages in my experiences that they could have seen already in advance by reading my CV carefully

Graduate Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Long day, with a small set of candidates at the assessment centre, lucky to have made it to this stage considering the calibre of the other candidates. We did 3-4 activities, including interviews, group tasks, individual tasks: such as coming up with new products and analysing inventory data to create innovative solutions for RB's supply chain.

Interview Questions

• General relaxed competency questions, nothing to challenge you too hard but to identify if you are the candidate they are looking for   Answer Question

Commercial Supply Chain Graduate Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

The application process was very quick and straightforward. The whole application took less than a month. I applied with just a CV and then I was asked to complete an SHL Numerical Test and video interview which was based on hypothetical scenarios. For the video interview, they give you the questions you need to prepare for, and then you record yourself and send them the video. This was pretty helpful as you had time to prepare and a good opportunity to get the best out of your interview.

1 week later I was invited to the assessment centre which involved a group activity and presentation, an individual case study and presentation, one-on-one interview, and a negotiation role play.
    With the group and individual case study they are checking to see that you can think outside of the box and react to unforeseen events. They're also looking at attention to detail and how you can apply your case study to supply chain.

The one-on-one interview questions included:
    - Why RB?
    - Why Supply Chain?
    - What are your strengths and weaknesses?
    - Tell me about a time when you have taken a risk/challenge?
    - Tell me about a time when you have influenced change?
    - Are you confident doing/reacting/saying (scenario)

When the assessors are challenging your information or answers do not be put off and do not let it knock your confidence. They don't hate you, they are just simply challenging you to see whether you can expand on your answer or to think about any unforeseen events that could affect your answer.

The whole day was very insightful and you were constantly put into the shoes of someone who works in Supply Chain for RB. You also get a free goody bag filled with RB products. Although I was not offered the role, they did give me thorough feedback on what I did well and what didn't go so well.

Sales Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I received an in mail trough linked in, and was invited to a Skype interview with HR (Miles). We spoke over the phone for 6 minutes. He did not like my response, i was really nervous and he cut me off immediately. He was very polite in doing so.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions. They don't even ask you to tell them about your self, the fist question to the interview was to describe a situation where I worked as part of a team and where I was able to influence my manager.   1 Answer