RBA Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RBA Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at RBA

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RBA (Dallas, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

It was a fairly straight forward process since there was less than 5 people working in Dallas at the time.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to joing a company that doesn't even have an office or landed its first customer yet? This was when the company was just getting started in Dallas... how could I pass up such an opportunity to be a part of something.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was quick and painless

Other Interview Reviews for RBA

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RBA.

Interview

There were three interviews: the first was an informal discussion with a recruiter, the second was a technical interview with one of the more senior consultants, and the third was with the practice manager. My technical interview was more conversational and centered around my experiences--not a list of technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RBA (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2013.

Interview

I knew someone that worked there, and he recommended me. I had a beer with the hiring manager, and he hired me on the spot. I talked to HR and signed a couple of papers, and everything was final.

Interview Questions

• What kind of burger do you want?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RBA.

Interview

The interview process took way too long and is designed to wear you out. Promises made at the beginning are discarded before an offer is even made. Lots of happy hours and hang outs with the team in an effort to win you over with their culture (coworkers were good people) but then the offer came in $20k less than I was lured in by. Strong armed during the end of the process and was just exhausted by their lack of organization and professionalism. I accepted their offer because the process had dragged on long enough that my current employer figured out I was interviewing and I feared I'd have no job if I didn't accept.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions regarding skill set. Nothing surprising here.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were one sided. No give and take just "Here it is". I later learned that they were very aware that their process wears people down and that is part of the strategy.

Anonymous Employee in Wayzata, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RBA (Wayzata, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

Referral of current employee kicked off the interviewing process. Met recruiter at a coffee shop and was more or less screened for a cultural fit. Questions focused on behaviors (e.g. How would you react if a client was non responsive or aggressive?). Second interview was with a consultant and focused on technical aptitude (technology knowledge and experience, role based questions focusing on process and deliverables). Third interview was with internal management and focused on cultural fit - it was the most formal of interviews and complex scenario-based questions were asked. The last step was receiving a phone call from the recruiter and a verbal offer for a job - I tried to negotiate salary but was unsuccessful. The whole process took about three weeks and they were flexible in meeting locations; overall very thorough and a transparent process.