RBC Bearings Manufacturing Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RBC Bearings Manufacturing Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Dominguez, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RBC Bearings (Rancho Dominguez, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Met the employer at a career fair at my university. Scheduled an interview for a week or two out. Interview was very early, 7a or 7:30a. It only lasted about 15 minutes. The interview was with the assistant general manager. He has a very 'no BS' attitude and cuts straight to the point on everything. At the end of the interview he said 'I felt like this went really well let's go ahead and schedule your next round of interviews for next week.' The 2nd round of interviews was with the tooling manager and a senior project engineer. Each interview was about 20 minutes. They made a formal job offer within about a week of those interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go into manufacturing?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for RBC Bearings

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RBC Bearings (Hartford, CT) in February 2013.

Interview

Simple laid back interview, composed of mostly behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in West Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RBC Bearings (West Trenton, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview with HR director for a period of time to go over company details and information in regards to the position. Next interview with the Director of Engineering about similar things and about my educational/skills background for the position. A small panel of younger adults were brought in to ask questions about my experience and knowledge. Another small panel of design engineers were sent in for the final part of the interview. Questions involved about my internship experience, senior design project, and information about my schooling.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have from your internship that would be helpful in this position   Answer Question
    • What was the role that you played in your Senior Capstone Design Project?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RBC Bearings (Santa Ana, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

You will most likely interview with HR then the hiring sup or manager. With HR be very nice and sweet less technical she will appreciate it. With the hiring sup or Manger be very technical and hands on. If they show you something grab it and play with it ask questions and be intrigued.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your personal time?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RBC Bearings in July 2011.

Interview

One on one interview with an HR rep. Typical first interview questions (tell me about yourself, what's your greatest strength/weakness, etc.). Seemed to have a negative opinion right off the bat by questioning my college choice (a UC school which doesn't have as much "hands-on" learning as they would like) among other things, but I think that was more to see how I would respond to criticism. Overall there were 6 people who were brought in to interview for one position, and I was told that there were other more qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• If you could have any job in the world, regardless of pay, what would it be and why?   Answer Question