RBC Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 2, 2018

2.7

79 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RBC.

Interview

It was pretty easy. First had to answer questions about the type of person I am and then I had to answer questions about my qualifications. Not as intimidating as other interviews I've experienced

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RBC

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

Firstly there was online assessment, after that a video interview. the final interview is a group discussion which will have 10 -15 candidates. There you should introduce yourself, talk anyhing unique about yourself. You have to do a role play.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online through the company's website. Received a phone call in a week with brief personality questions. Was sent a personality test assessment which was filled and then was scheduled for an interview in 2 weeks.
    Interview involved basic behavioral questions and was informed that will hear back in 2 weeks

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC.

Interview

Standard phone conversation discussing resume/the role/qualifications followed up by standard in person. Very smooth experience. In person was a more get to know you/what can you offer for the role. Felt very comfortable during the entire process

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

the interviewer was so friendly and easy to talk to and the questions were expected for me however, i didn't get a replay from them so far but the interview was within the average for me

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RBC (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Firstly, I had a phone call and answered few questions. At the time, we scheduled another formal phone call interview. I had 30-40minute formal phone interview. And then, had a final interview at the branch I have applied

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience about customer service
      How do you deal with bad temper client
      Previous sales experience   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at RBC.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me claiming someone gave her my resume. I had applied for a local customer service representative a full 2 years prior, they had a very outdated resume on file.
    I ASKED the recruiter what position I was filling out an assessment for but she would not tell me, only that the assessment was the first step in the recruitment process.
    I filled out the assessment anyways and heard back a week later about setting up an interview. Turns out the position was an OUT OF TOWN customer service rep job... I am very overqualified for this and not willing to uproot my life.
    Very inconsiderate of my time and very unprofessional; all they had to do was inform me of what position I was being considered for. Very clear no one looked at my 2 year old resume, no one cared enough to tell me about the position, and no one bothered to ask for an updated version.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

i got 1 referral, and after a few days, i received the assessment questions by email and after i finish answering the question, i got another email to confirm that you will obey the training schedule and what market you want to work in & what language you are fluent with.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RBC.

Interview

Applied online and within a week I had a call. Had a lengthy phone interview with recruiter. Normal behavioural questions. Then went into the branch and had quick interview there and was offered contract position, but they were so short staffed I was never not full time!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Pretty easy process, first they give you an online questionnaire containing around 100 questions, which is followed up by a assessment similar to the work you'll be doing. Followed by an over the phone interview. Expect to answer similar questions mostly behavioural.