RBC Licensed Insurance Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RBC Licensed Insurance Advisor Interview Questions

3.2

Licensed Insurance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Then a personality test. Then one on one with manager. Then one on one with VP. Build a market list of people you know. Background and credit check.

Interview Questions

• Do you have 100 people that you know you could meet with   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They made verbal offer. If accepted the send formal offer.

Other Interview Reviews for RBC

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by physical interview. Applied online and then was called for a phone interview and passed that and was the called for a physical interview at their branch in Mississauga where I was interviewed by two Supervisors.

Interview Questions

• General situational and behavioural questions on how you would behave in certain situations. Standard Call Centre questions on call handle times and call quality times   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online, got a phone interview and afterwards was emailed a screening form to complete. After that received a call to come in for skill testing. After that there was a 1:1 interview and after a week received the offer.

Licensed Insurance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Met with the regional director. The interview was one of the most difficult interviews that I have experienced. They do not take it easy on you, and they expect you to answer with clear, value driven answers. The interviewer was a good person and I enjoyed the interview process.

Licensed Insurance Advisor Interview

Interview

1. Phone Interview; 2. Assessment; 3. Face to Face Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

Panel review with three hiring managers. Questions like "How much do you know about RBC?" "Why this position?" "Why call center?" And rest of them is behavioral questions. They don't expect you to know a lot about this position (you don't have to have the OTL license). Just try to speak everything clearly as this is a call center job.

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RBC (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in December 2011.

Interview

2 Phone interviews and an aptitude test, and pass the Insurance License test.

Licensed Insurance Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at RBC in March 2011.

Interview

Very odd way of interviewing - submitted my resume to the branch manager directly. That same day I was asked for an interview for two days from then. I went to the 1:1, the branch manager was very nice, but intense. He interviewed me for about 45 minutes and then sent each employee (2 others) in one by one to interview me themselves. After an hour and 20 minutes, my interview was over. I thought it went well, considering the ambush of intense questioning. About an hour later I received an email from HR at their head office asking me to fill out a questionnaire and send it back. So I did that. Five days later I received an email from a different HR rep saying I have advanced to another round of interviewing which would be a phone interview. The phone interview was set up for 2 weeks from that day. Two weeks later, I have my phone interview. Very difficult, unexpected questions from a different HR rep. It did not go so well and I knew that. She said it would be two weeks before I knew if I advanced to yet ANOTHER round of interviews, this time a call-in with their hiring team. I received an email about a week and a half later saying I was not chosen to move on. It was a generic email sent from an HR rep. I was lucky it said my name.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

I was called by RBC Insurance, I conducted a phone interview, I conducted a face to face interview, completed some computer test and completed a final face to face interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2009.

Interview

i was good that time but they didn't call me back.