RBC Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RBC Teller Interview Questions

2.2

Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RBC in July 2011.

Interview

It was good basic questions
tell me about yourself
why rbc
why should we hire you...

Was a panel interview of 3 supervisors then another interview with the manager.
process took a few days but the overall process was speedy

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
    why rbc
    why shoud we hire you
    past employment experience
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RBC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weaverville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at RBC (Weaverville, NC) in October 2008.

Interview

The interview was fairly relaxed, and the interviewer was very nice and friendly. She did ask me an illegal question ("Are you married?"), which really threw me off. I think that they need to train their staff better for interviewing. Otherwise, I was impressed and the job was a good one. I kind of wish I had taken it now. The culture seemed to be good-- hard workers but friendly and fairly relaxed.

Interview Questions

I got a job offer in my field of choice.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sault Ste. Marie, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC (Sault Ste. Marie, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview process was a call to come in and met with the Branch Manager. A meeting with the Branch Manager the next week. I enter the interview very comfortable and the Branch Manager was very welcoming with knowledge of what she was inquiring from the meeting that she had requested upon meeting with me.

Interview Questions

• There were not difficult questions. Very straight forward and comfortable interview.   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was very easy. It was only a 30 minute phone interview and then a month later I got a call back saying I got the summer internship as a teller

Interview Questions

• 1. tell me a time where you were faced in a difficult situation but you overcame it and were successful
      2. why do you want to work for rbc?
      3. why should we hire you?
      Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RBC in March 2012.

Interview

Walked into the Bank and introduced myself and my qualifications. Ask for the manager requesting about avaliable Teller positions and got an interview 2 days later. However, the outcome was unsuccessful

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at RBC (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in person interview with managers.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Very standard interview questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a summer job.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

Phone interview consisted of being asked a series of behavioural questions along with technical experience. After the phone interview was complete there was a a one on one interview with a manager. It was mainly to ensure that I was a cultural fit. There was also the process of filling out the required documents and having all my references and former employers contacted. Criminal and credit checks were also completed.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation in which a co worker was not pulling their weight?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation where you had to develop a relationship with a customer to gain their business.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RBC in September 2008.

Interview

How do you see yourself after 5 years?
    How do you deal with difficult customer?
    What's your experience/skills can help you do this job well?
    a quesiton related to Multi-tasking

Introduce yourself.
    ?Why retail banking?
    Do you have strong sales experience with targets?
    If you only sold out 1 today, and other people did much better than you did, how should you do if you have been this kind of situation?

Interview Questions

• What's your experience/skills can help you do this job well?   Answer Question