RBC Interview Questions in Vancouver, BC | Glassdoor

2.7

52 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, Online assessment, In person interview.
    Recruiter was friendly, she asked some screening questions and then we set an appointment for first phone interview. Meanwhile she sent the online assessment. On the interview day she called right on time, explained the process, and the approx length of the interview. She was always listening carefully and never interrupted. Next day she called to invite me to in person interview. I had an interview with 2 managers. They asked similar questions mainly focusing on my experience as Client services representative. Nothing to tricky, if you have the necessary skills and experience just be honest. If you do not have the experience again be honest, they are open to train if you have the necessary skills.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you think you need to have to be successful in this position?   1 Answer

Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Basic behavior questions and asking you about your previous experience. dont be nervous and just present to them why you are the one that they are looking for? Research on RBC before you go interview and prepare yourself first!!!

Summer Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at RBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Got an interview because I got an internal referral first. Questions were pretty behavioral. Phone interview first and a formal interview came later. Since I was just a freshman, interviewer did not ask too much.

Technical Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Initially referred by an employee who knew they were hiring. I then provided a resume and cover letter - but ultimately I had to apply through website. Interview was one-on-one in person with hiring manager then additional phone interview with HR followed by security/credit checks.

Interview Questions

• If you came to a client (in our case this means a banker with a technology problem) who had an issue, and you didn't know what the problem was... how would you go about resolving the issue? How would you keep the client calm?   Answer Question

Commercial Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview which lasted 1 hour. A week later I had coffee with the Manager and that too lasted an hour. It was a casual "meet and greet" to determine if I can proceed to interview with the VPs. Then had a panel interview with upper management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to decline a customer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

1st interview was via phone with a recruiter. It lasted 1hr 15 minutes. They asked a lot of questions about my background, previous experience. I had to confirm my education, and she described the duties and expectations of the job. I was told this position is a Senior position, and you are provided a business plan and expected to begin it immediatley. 12 weeks of training, and they want you to bring a network of people with you. They are interested in your connections in the community and who you network too. E.G. Lawyers, real estate, business people etc. I've been short listed for an interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a network of clients to bring with you to your new position?   1 Answer

Banking Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through a Recruiter. Process took 4+ weeks. First interview was Telephonic at the end of which the recruiter told me she would get in touch with me the following week to set up a time for the interview with the hiring manager. Still waiting for the recruiter to get back to me.

Senior Account Manager, Business and Personal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Professional, polite, polite, a panel interview, which was unexpected, friendly, but so much as to relax me too much. The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog in the warm mid-afternoon sunshine.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what this job does?   1 Answer

Equity Research Co Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

consisted of 2 interviews, first had technicals and behaviourals. Round 2 was computer based and tested writing skills as well as excel. After this there was another phone interview which was all to gauge fit.

Senior Account Manager, Business and Personal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at RBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Took a few weeks, had a phone and panel interview. You have to know your stuff, take the time to meet with employees, know about the job, and learn about what the company is looking for.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions and then probe deeper. Nothing out of the ordinary, but you need to be prepared, RBC is thorough!   1 Answer