RBS India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RBS India Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RBS India (Chennai (India)).

Interview

It was an easy going interview. The interviews are done in such a way where we are asked simple questions, but expected an innovative answer. We are made to feel comfortable and relaxed. If you have any extra curricular activities or achievements on your resume, be prepared to talk about it since they are very interested in those type of points. They expect genuine and relatable answers. The interview will last for about a good 20-30 mins. Out of which, atleast 15 mins will be questions about yourself. Try to build a rappprt with the interviewer in that time. Communication is key.

Process Flow Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RBS India (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was on 4th March 2016, 1st Round is GD, Pretty Simple - Just to check the communication, need to speak something contionously, 2nd Round is Aptitude,they asked to go for Nungampakkam Third party Aptitude testing Centre, Question are easy -Logical but no time - Computers are so old, unable to use - Advice to the Interviewers to check the systems. - Salary is 2.17L Fixed

Interview Questions

• GD- About automation is good or bad?   1 Answer

Offer was Low(2.17L)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gur Gram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RBS India (Gur Gram (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through college
    4 rounds:
    Round1: Elitmus test
    Tough questions were asked be prepare for it.(Basic screening for next rounds to be held at Gurgaon office )
    Round2: GD
    You are given some roles to play in a situation based GD
    Round3: small test of 20 min
    one use cases diagram on the library system, small code
    Round4: Interview
    basically, it was easy questions based on OOPs, interviewer discussed the solutions of round3
    some behavioral questions.

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RBS India (New Delhi (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First of all, we were shortlisted on the basis of a pen and paper test conducted by elitmus, which was followed by cumulative rounds of group discussion, technical proficiency and a personal interview. The group discussion was straight forward as usual, we were given a topic and were asked to discuss on it in groups of 8 for 30 minutes, followed by a pen and paper tech round. It consisted of 2 questions, one based on algorithmic thinking and the other on design. Then came the PI round, which was mostly HR based and only trivial technical aspects were tested, they either asked about our approaches employed in the technical round or very basic programming questions. The interview went for about 40 minutes, mostly focusing on the inspection of my non-technical prowess like how well can I handle different situations, my communication skills, my strength and weaknesses etc. Overall, it was a good learning experience, but wished they tested more of our technical know how than life skills.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RBS India (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It's simple personal round ots basically speaking about yourself, aptitude test ,it involves mathematics, English reading and understanding test and manager round here based on given situation you need to present your opinion . You just need to look and sound confident

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself and why do you want to work with RBS .   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RBS India in September 2016.

Interview

RBS initial round was an eLitmus test followed by a coding knowledge test.
    The eLitmus has got in all 60 ques to be done in 120 mins.
    Sections:
    1. Quant 20 ques
    2. Problem solving 20 ques
    3. Verbal ability 20 ques
    Sectional cutoff was there so attempt at least 4-5 ques of each section and then do the section you are good at.
    Coding test has got mcq ques 30 ques 40 mins.

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview went very well and everything finalised within a fortnight and they told me that they will get back with the confirmation letter. And then no call and mail. I called to check and they told me that the position went on hold... Seriously!

Interview Questions

• They wanted me to join quickly   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RBS India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Its quite lengthy process.they take ling time to release the offer.
    1.Recruiter will call (after one or two wks )then
    2.Hiring manager will take on call or face to face interview.
    3.Techinical interview where written test is included.
    4. HR will call for face to face interviews.

Software Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RBS India.

Interview

Interview was relatively easy and quick. Not much technical questions. It contained one round of technical interview and HR discussion. During technical interview, they assessed Communication skill and knowledge about various processes generic to Banking and Financial Industry.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about Banking / Financial aspects and SDLC processes   Answer Question

Software Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RBS India in April 2016.

Interview

A consultancy referred me for .net developer in rbs and it is located in Gurgaon. The interview process is very lengthy they took 4 rounds on same day including 2 written test + 2 technical and one more round which as happen after 15-17 days around ..it is the very lengthy process..now my consultant doesn't not what is the feedback yet 😛 ..and I am also confused what is happening?? Anyway if they select me it will be good. If somebody knows please reply ?