RCG Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RCG Global Services

3.1

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RCG Global Services (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Very informal - interviewed with Sales people and the Regional VP. They asked the typical standard questions regarding background and experience. Some situational types of questions.

Technology Architecture Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RCG Global Services (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

The following were the interviewers and process for getting the position:
    1. Corporate Recruiter
    2. VP of Region
    3. SVP of Region
    4. Managing Director of Region
    5. Principle Architect of Region
    6. Lunch with Panel
    7. Verbal Offer
    8. Offer Letter

Interview Questions

• Situational and Technical interviews   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RCG Global Services (Edison, NJ).

Interview

I was interviewed by HR Manager, then CEO. Asked to come back a second time to interview with HR SVP and then got the offer. The interviewers were personable, friendly and well prepared to ask thoughtful questions. The whole process took 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate salary.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RCG Global Services (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

handson with respect to technology being used, got deep in the details. But is fine. Over all serves the purpose. It is indeed necessary for the client needs at that time. Could have asked more questions around the premise, but may have felt sufficient for the job at hand.

Interview Questions

• How do you design a teradata data warehouse?   2 Answers

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RCG Global Services (Edison, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

resume review, standard interview phone screen and onsite interview, follow up conversation post interview. Follow up conversation regarding interest in role, ranking interest against other positions interviewed for. Understanding where i can add value

Interview Questions

• why did you apply to this position   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RCG Global Services (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

The employer messaged me to have a written examination in their office. There is an aptitude test. After that, I took an online examination. If you passed both of the exams, they will invite you for an interview.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RCG Global Services in July 2017.

Interview

same with others normal process. phone screening, technical interview then client interview and lastly job offer. it only took 1 month. recruiters are very accomodating, they will keep in touch for every results

Interview Questions

• the usual OOP concepts, java, webservices, jsp, servelets, database, past experience for your previous companies,task you had worked for.   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RCG Global Services in July 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by RCG IT for a programming contract and after submitting resume was referred to client and thereby was granted a face to face interview.

"I chose to decline based on personal reasons which were aggressively contested as an inadequate explanation by RCG IT. I was strongly pressured to provide more personally based information regarding my decision. I found this form of encroachment and intimidation to be grossly unprofessional and according to my understanding of U.S. Labor law know this approach to be quite possibly illegal. I was accused of possessing an attitude contributing to the loss of employment opportunities by U.S. citizens to foreign competitors. I was also informed that the client of RCG IT was well enough connected that there would be repercussions regarding my future employment opportunities. These tactics are clearly an attempt at intimidation and would be considered a violation of professional ethics by any person concerned."

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RCG Global Services (Makati City (Philippines)) in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a headhunter. They will first ask for a resume. After reviewing the resume, they will schedule an online exam and interview. I took 2 exams--PHP and JavaScript on proveit.com. There is a technical and non-technical interview. I was interviewed by 2 architects on the technical interview for PHP, and 2 technical lead developers on .Net.

Graveyard shift. I am still thinking about it.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RCG Global Services (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview went well. Ask about your experience. Interviewer friendly. Ask about your current work. Some technical question. All in all okay interview. If given the chance to get back. Will apply back.