RCG Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RCG Global Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at RCG Global Services

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RCG Global Services (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

handson with respect to technology being used, got deep in the details. But is fine. Over all serves the purpose. It is indeed necessary for the client needs at that time. Could have asked more questions around the premise, but may have felt sufficient for the job at hand.

Interview Questions

• How do you design a teradata data warehouse?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RCG Global Services (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Very informal - interviewed with Sales people and the Regional VP. They asked the typical standard questions regarding background and experience. Some situational types of questions.

Interview Questions

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RCG Global Services (Makati City (Philippines)) in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a headhunter. They will first ask for a resume. After reviewing the resume, they will schedule an online exam and interview. I took 2 exams--PHP and JavaScript on proveit.com. There is a technical and non-technical interview. I was interviewed by 2 architects on the technical interview for PHP, and 2 technical lead developers on .Net.

Graveyard shift. I am still thinking about it.