RCI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RCI Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2017

2.8

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Applied online. Recvd email to complete online interview. Received email for inperson interview. Tour of facility then met with 2 mgrs at seperate times for individual interviews. Received email offering a position and to complete background report and to call for specific details. I believe drug screen is next but unsure if it is urine or mouth swab. Position starts in 3 wks.

Vacation Guide Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RCI.

Interview

It was very casual and cool. They ask about your experience in costumer service. If you speak more than one language the interview will be in that other language to prove your competence on it.

Interview Questions

• Any question in the foreign language that they want you to know.   Answer Question

CSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RCI (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

After a tour of the facilities, we had 3 managers that interviewed each person separately in separate rooms. Each interview lasted about 15 minutes. They have water bottles in the room, but never offered us any. The interviewers were good and responsive to our comments and questions. They all seem to like the company.

Customer Service and Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RCI (Carmel, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

In-Person Interview

The interview began with a tour of the facility and an explanation of each area. I along with two other interviewees sat in a room with one another for about 10 minutes while our interviewers prepared. We were then taken to separate rooms and talked to an interviewer for about 15 minutes and then one interviewer left and another entered. This happened one more time and then that concluded the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time you set a goal and achieved it?   Answer Question

Inbound Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RCI (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied and got a text about an interview later that evening. Went in the next day, had a tour of the facilities (which is nice!) with a group, after which we were asked if we had any questions, and then each went with a different supervisor for a one-on-one interview. Upon completion, I was told I'd hear within the next two weeks. I was called and offered a position actually about a week later.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RCI (Carmel, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was in four parts total. First there was an online video interview session. It had preset questions and recorded your responses af if you were in an actual interview. Then if you had passed that hurdle, you met for second interview. I was interviewed by three different supervisors in three separated departments.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you greet an angry customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RCI (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

The application itself didn't take as long as I expected. The next step was the online video interview. It was extremely stressful and awkward because I was timed, recorded, and told it would be seen by multiple individuals. The third step was a double interview at the actual location. I'm not shy in the slightest but if I was this would be a dreadful process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RCI (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and heard back three days later. did a digital interview and heard back four days later. I came in for a tour of the facility and a second interview. The second interview consisted of two people interviewing me at different times.

Field Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RCI (Raleigh, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Computer skills assessed to ensure knowledge of the keyboard and the ability to access different windows and manuever different tasks. A hearing tests of some sort was done with tones while wearing headset to ensure accurate hearing. A easy typing test was done and a full background check for criminal record was also done.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well in a cubicle setting while others are on the phone around you?   1 Answer

SAN Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RCI (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Received call from HR representative expressing interest in my application. Was asked to fill out paperwork and interview questionnaire. Questionnaire was somewhat lengthy as was paper work. After filling out these documents no response was given one way or the other. Emailed HR representative to about a month later and finally got a response that the job was filled by another applicant