RDI Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

1.7

TSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RDI Marketing (Oxford, OH).

Interview

Brief, returning employee. Very Professional but still on a personal level. There is really noting else to say. There was no pressure and I treated fairly. Was asked why I quit, stated why, then she asked if I would start on Monday (my interview was on Thursday).

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RDI Marketing (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was a group and panel interview. Small group interview with assessment test. Panel interview Group. Yes each of the interview ease the same question it was a very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Be ready to take a typing test!

Interview Questions

• What type of animal best describes you? What word would your friend say describe you?   Answer Question

Vice President Sales LAtin America Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RDI Marketing (Blue Ash, OH).

Interview

i interviewed with several supervisors. they asked different questions about sales and my experience with sales. they also asked us what we would do in certain situations and what would be the best way to handle a customer that is refusing to enroll. overall the interviewing was pretty thorough and detailed

Interview Questions

• have you done sales before   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RDI Marketing (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was very casual. Interviewer asked me questions about myself and my experience. No technical questions were asked. What disappointed me greatly was that the interviewer not only tried to talk me out of the job, but suggested I should go and do something in a different industry. He thought it was his place to tell me what I should be doing. It was condescending. I just wanted a job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RDI Marketing.

Interview

I was called by an HR women. she asked me a few basic questions and we scheduled an interview for the same week. It turned out to be a group interview. The same women interviewed us. It was a group of about 5 other candidates. They were hiring us for the same position/project for the busy holiday season. There were multiple positions opened. Were were all asked the same questions. Once it was over, she said she would call us. A few days later she called to offer me the position, I accepted and the next week I started training.

Interview Questions

• Customer service experience? how do you handle a tough customer? etc.   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RDI Marketing (Oxford, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

i came to my interview was asked question on my pasted employment and filled out paper work .did training that same day and started working the next day .

Interview Questions

• have i ever work in a call center before ?   1 Answer

Telephone Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RDI Marketing (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy and group oriented it was about 4 or 5 of us and it went very smoothly questions were self explanatory and paperwork too I thought it was the best thus far Apply apply apply

Interview Questions

• How are you different
      the experience we have
      Strengths and weaknesses
      Answer Question

TSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RDI Marketing (Oxford, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Group interview, took about an hour and a half. Very straightforward description of job duties and then brief introductions. Both people doing the interview no longer work for the company.

Interview Questions

• Areas that you thought you excelled at.   1 Answer

Telemarketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milford, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RDI Marketing (Milford, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

Group interview, they hiring just about everyone. Two people are usually doing the interview. Just dress nicely enough. Business causal. It is the easiest interview you will ever do!
            I just did this to fill up space because the interview was so short around an hour. depending on how many people they get in.

Interview Questions

• Completely random stuff. I think one of them asked me which football team I prefer. Just give a good convincing answer. Not like they really call your references.   1 Answer

Telephone Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milford, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RDI Marketing (Milford, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

i applied online and was called in about 3 days later. the interview was about 20-30 minutes long and was a group interview of about 5 people + myself.