RDI Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RDI Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2017

1.7

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RDI Marketing.

Interview

30 minute phone screen resulted in scheduling an onsite interview, which was cancelled at the last minute. Nearly 2 weeks later, received an email declining interview. Very unprofessional.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RDI Marketing (Blue Ash, OH).

Interview

They found my interview on monster.com and reached out to me. An interview was set up the next day and I was interviewed with two other women in a room. The person interviewing was extremely nice however the interview was short and the questions were pointless; the other two women were asked what they do in their free time, I was asked about my work history. This made me feel like the bar was set extremely low. I was then asked to take a technical support test and based on my results I did not have to take part 2. I was offered a job immediately and came for training the next week.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milford, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RDI Marketing (Milford, OH).

Interview

Was contacted by Internal Recruiter by phone. Over the Phone interview led to an in-person, 1 on 1 interview, then directly to a Group Interview, which I had never done before - felt a bit impersonal, but for the Company & role it was appropriate, as it weeded out anyone who was not serious about employment. Short interview process, professional, formal interview, and upon completion of interview, offered job on the spot, started following week - great for those seeking to start right away!

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to review your resume and address past experience in Customer Service and/or Call Centers   2 Answers

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highland Heights, Campbell, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RDI Marketing (Highland Heights, Campbell, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

It was very easy. It was a double interview and I was with someone in high school. This is the kind of job where it is very hard not to get they don't have any standards when it comes to hiring.

TSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RDI Marketing (Oxford, OH).

Interview

Brief, returning employee. Very Professional but still on a personal level. There is really noting else to say. There was no pressure and I treated fairly. Was asked why I quit, stated why, then she asked if I would start on Monday (my interview was on Thursday).

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RDI Marketing (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was a group and panel interview. Small group interview with assessment test. Panel interview Group. Yes each of the interview ease the same question it was a very relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Be ready to take a typing test!

Interview Questions

• What type of animal best describes you? What word would your friend say describe you?   Answer Question

Vice President Sales LAtin America Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RDI Marketing (Blue Ash, OH).

Interview

i interviewed with several supervisors. they asked different questions about sales and my experience with sales. they also asked us what we would do in certain situations and what would be the best way to handle a customer that is refusing to enroll. overall the interviewing was pretty thorough and detailed

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RDI Marketing (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview was very casual. Interviewer asked me questions about myself and my experience. No technical questions were asked. What disappointed me greatly was that the interviewer not only tried to talk me out of the job, but suggested I should go and do something in a different industry. He thought it was his place to tell me what I should be doing. It was condescending. I just wanted a job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RDI Marketing.

Interview

I was called by an HR women. she asked me a few basic questions and we scheduled an interview for the same week. It turned out to be a group interview. The same women interviewed us. It was a group of about 5 other candidates. They were hiring us for the same position/project for the busy holiday season. There were multiple positions opened. Were were all asked the same questions. Once it was over, she said she would call us. A few days later she called to offer me the position, I accepted and the next week I started training.

Interview Questions

• Customer service experience? how do you handle a tough customer? etc.   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RDI Marketing (Oxford, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

i came to my interview was asked question on my pasted employment and filled out paper work .did training that same day and started working the next day .

Interview Questions

• have i ever work in a call center before ?   1 Answer