RE/MAX Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RE/MAX Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RE/MAX.

Interview

On my initial interview she didn't show up and sent another person in her place. Then for my second interview it was at her house at the kitchen table, while she focused on cleaning and not listening to me.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking to start at?   1 Answer

Negotiation

She offered a lot less than my current salary was at the time.

Other Interview Reviews for RE/MAX

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interview process took about two weeks. I received an email asking me to come in for an interview, had the interview with the manager, which involved standard questions like "do you have phone experience"; "what makes you ideal for this role"; etc. I received an offer about a week later.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spruce Grove, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Spruce Grove, AB (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Informal, not overly intimidating just more a means of determining character and whether I was a good fit or good match for the realtor. Wages were not discussed. Bonuses were not discussed. Job description was vague.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RE/MAX in July 2012.

Interview

The application process is divided into two steps for this position since its not a high level position to start with.

1. Online application or resume submission in person to the Hr office

2. A single interview with the department manager and HR person.

The interview process had some basic behavioral questions to determine the personality or character of the interviewee and some past work experience examples.

Interview Questions

• An example where you have to receive a big change and how did you overcome that   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations. Standard pay

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

I emailed my resume inquiring about an opening and was called 4 days later for an interview. The manager was very professional, not intimidating. The interview took about 20 minutes. I was hired a week later.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RE/MAX in January 2010.

Interview

Somewhat disorganized group interview. Met with 4 people. The questions were not very organized or consistent. Turned out the job was not really available to any one on the outside.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if an ethics complaint was filed fasely against you with the real estate commission?   Answer Question