RE/MAX Broker Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Broker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RE/MAX.

Interview

Meet with the hiring broker at the independent RE/MAX office with which you wish to affiliate. Additional interviews with other staff members may be required. Make sure you select and interview with at least three RE/MAX offices to make sure you find the right fit. The key to your success is affiliating with an office that provides the support and culture that fits your business model & style.

Interview Questions

• Why real estate sales? Why RE/MAX? Why our office? In what type of real estate sales do you/want to specialize. What was your total real estate sales last year?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for RE/MAX

Broker Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Orlando, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Met with the franchise owners (brothers) - very relaxed and comfortable setting. Owners seemed engaged and asked quality questions about my real estate background and levels of productivity.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the reasons you're interested in becoming a REMAX associate?   1 Answer

Broker Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Denver, CO) in May 2008.

Interview

Because you are self employed, it isn't an interview. It is simply an informational session to learn more about what they offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none