RE/MAX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring Park, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Spring Park, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Crafted resume submission, Several email from the recruiter, Upon getting into the interview it was apparent that this was not the company for me. One of the interviewers wasn't accepting professionally at all. She had this look on her face that because I wasn't her type I wasn't going to get the job. The other was quite nice but didn't seem to have the final word. I withdraw myself from consideration.

Interview Questions

• “Tell Me About Yourself"   1 Answer
    • “What’s Your Biggest Weakness?”   1 Answer
    • “Why Did You Leave Your Last job?”   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview around 30 minutes. Then two in person interviews. Very relaxed and no technical questions. The managing partners were very kind and easy to talk too. Took them a little while to get back to me with a response

Marketing Equity Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RE/MAX (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It is pretty eaasy and the staff is very welcoming. The office has a casual bussiness culture. And the location is very good tooIt is pretty eaasy and the staff is very welcoming. The office has a casual bussiness culture. And the location is very good It is pretty eaasy and the staff is very welcoming. The office has a casual bussiness culture. And the location is very good to

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RE/MAX.

Interview

The Interview was basic, but the interviewer wasn't very friendly. Definitely wasn't a very good vibe. They asked questions like, "Why should we hire you?, Tell me a time when you overcame an obstacle in your work."

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time when you overcame and obstacle at work.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Denver, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

Met with two people for the interviewing process, where they both had a page of questions that they would ask. There where at least eight questions from each person

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Basically ask why you are interested in real estate, what do you know about re/max. And to go through resume yourself instead of the interviewer ask you. A very fast pace interview.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RE/MAX.

Interview

They will hire any one with a license to sell real estate. The interview process is a piece of cake. Make sure you have been trained prior to joining.

Marketing Analyst Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at RE/MAX (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

It is very short on site interview at Manhattan that only take 15 mins. Just walk through your resume and some general behavior questions, e.g. tell me about yourself, What's can you bring for RE/MAX, why RE/MAX

Interview Questions

• Very easy questions, no unexpected questions.Just general behavior questions   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

I emailed my resume inquiring about an opening and was called 4 days later for an interview. The manager was very professional, not intimidating. The interview took about 20 minutes. I was hired a week later.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RE/MAX in January 2010.

Interview

Somewhat disorganized group interview. Met with 4 people. The questions were not very organized or consistent. Turned out the job was not really available to any one on the outside.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if an ethics complaint was filed fasely against you with the real estate commission?   Answer Question