RE/MAX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RE/MAX Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.1

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RE/MAX.

Interview

It was a nice interview and the manager was nice and all you had to do was talk about what you want and how you would beneift the company. Really chill and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the company?   1 Answer

Associate Broker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RE/MAX.

Interview

Meet with the hiring broker at the independent RE/MAX office with which you wish to affiliate. Additional interviews with other staff members may be required. Make sure you select and interview with at least three RE/MAX offices to make sure you find the right fit. The key to your success is affiliating with an office that provides the support and culture that fits your business model & style.

Interview Questions

• Why real estate sales? Why RE/MAX? Why our office? In what type of real estate sales do you/want to specialize. What was your total real estate sales last year?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a 4 hour interview. Most of the time I just listened to what the interviewer was saying. They said that they loved my portfolio, and that I have a very calm demeanor. They kept stressing the importance of my personality.

Real Estate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

There was not an interview process for my position. I am not a real estate agent, so I am employed directly by an agent. Only agents, business administrators and operations staff would be interviewed. Each office is also independently owned and operated, so I'm sure this would vary greatly depending on which office you interviewed at. It would depend on the broker.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at RE/MAX (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy, just go over your resume
    I got an email 4 months after I applied for the summer position
    HR is always busy, so long wait time is expected when going in for the interview

Interview Questions

• Why real estate?
      Explain [ ] on your resume
      What do you know about the company   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RE/MAX.

Interview

Initial phone call with the corporate recruiter then an in person interview with the hiring manager. This was a fast and easy process with a fairly casual one-on-one interview.

Client Care Coordination Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Huntsville, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online through a job board. The manager called me a few weeks later and we scheduled an interview. Within a few minutes of speaking in person, I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked anything because the boss was unprepared, ineffective, and unqualified.   1 Answer

Realtor Interview

Interview

Just a face-to-face interview. I was told about the training, or lack of, and what was expected of me. Growing too fast too quick and I had been told some negative things about the company.

Because I got a better offer

Realtor Interview

Interview

Realtors are independent contractors, but that doesn't you'll be accepted at every brokerage. REMAX prides themselves on full time educated professionals. Family is of course important, but be sure to focus on how much time you're willing to put in to your career. Mentioning any additional training or designations will not only hep you get accepted, but also negotiate a better commission split.

Interview Questions

• The hardest part is negotiating a good monthly. REMAX tends to be higher per month, but their agents get to keep a larger portion of the commissions. This attracts top producers and keeps bottom feeders away.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at RE/MAX (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

ask question about you and former jobs. how well they you work with your coworkers. are you a team player. can you benefit from working here. can you work in fast pace environment.