RE/MAX Real Estate Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 12, 2017

2.0

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Elizabeth, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

I called to re/max main office and from there I was directed to meet with the broker closest to my residential area. The interview with the broker was set up and at the meeting he discussed information about the real estate, their culture and the city majors interest. He was very friendly and open to work with me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RE/MAX

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

total there 2 meetings , first is with the office manager, the office manager will usually talk about what is the role in the position and ask some of your experience. then it comes to the second interview with the CEO of each individual office. the CEO is the one decide if they will hire you or not , 2 interviews are equally important

Anonymous Employee in Sedalia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Sedalia, MO) in April 2011.

Interview

Very Brief. Easy to negotiate a contract but difficult to get any solid details of what to expect. Very rushed but it was a busy place so I came back after a lunch break. Pretty much on the spot interview after bringing in my resume.

Interview Questions

• How do you work under pressure? Do you have dependable transportation? What are your strengths and what do you need to work on?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing really to negotiate, there is a standard commission rate.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Chicago, IL) in April 2008.

Interview

Broker/Owners and managers are eager to hire almost anyone into real estate. Realize you are an independent contractor and for the typical real estate office, it is a numbers game. If you can "put mist on a mirror" they will take you on. Most will train, but not all.

Interview Questions

• There are none. If you are personable you will be accepted.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Most offices have set commission structures (based on volume sold) and stick with them so as not to cause issues with other agents.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Interview

Inicial phone call conversation. He asked me if it was a good time to talk. Friendly and accommodating. Positive atmosphere. Asked some basic questions about my knowledge of the real estate industry and the responsibilities of the position.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Interview

was an easy process, not much time involved. Everyone was getting into the real estate business at the time so they made it easy to get a job there. Lots of extra fees to be in the business but was worth it with good commissions. Good to have a nationwide network.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RE/MAX (Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)) in April 2010.

Interview

It is very easy the access to this company. You could get an interview very easily. You have to fill out and application and pay an initiation fee, take a psychological test. It is a very soft and easy going interview. They basically explain the business and the culture of the company

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RE/MAX in January 2010.

Interview

Initial communications were great, very friendly and the company was very organized and welcoming. Make sure that you look at other real estate companies, to determine which agency will offer you the best work atmosphere for you, in terms of fees that you will have to pay, and what commissions you will have to pay, etc.