RED Interactive Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RED Interactive Agency

2.6

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RED Interactive Agency (Santa Monica, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

After 2 phone interviews, I was invited for an on site interview where I would meet a series of Exec Producers, Designers, UX and the CEO. There was no formal portfolio review but I brought my presentation deck with me. They asked about my project experience and asked how I would approach some business and creative tasks. Overall it was a very simple and relatively easy interview. I felt no pressure or nerves and was made to feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• A co-worker doesn't agree with some of your design decisions and isn't interested in making compromises. How would you deal with the situation?   1 Answer

Game Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RED Interactive Agency (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2014.

Interview

Since I was interviewing from another state it was a 1h long call with someone from HR, it was very pleasant and we went through my previous jobs. experience, interests and even personal matters like hobbies and what pleases me to do the most in my job.
    Then we had an in-person second part of the interview where we dove deeper in technical knowledge, basically just talking about it and some key questions here and there.
    Third part was another phone call where I spoke with the CEO and President, I was surprised but they do care about who they're hiring and they wanna check your personality and see if you fit in the company's culture, that's really amazing.
    Fourth contact was to talk about compensation and define start date. Overall amazing experience and I think they do it the right way, big props!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RED Interactive Agency (Santa Monica, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Scheduled to meet with four people over the course to 4 hours. Went through the first two 30 minute rounds, then they canceled the final two people and thanked me for coming in. A little rude.

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RED Interactive Agency (Santa Monica, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Met with CEO, 2 VPs. Did not meet with any creative, although I think this format has changed.

Negotiation

Always ask for more $$$. They will generally meet counters or requests within reason.

EA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RED Interactive Agency.

Interview

Had a couple phone interviews with Kim (who was lovely) and then an in person with Kim as well as 3 other people. Everyone was pleasant for the most part.

User Experience Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RED Interactive Agency.

Interview

I heard back from a recruiter promptly after responding to a job posting. After setting up a phone screen she cancelled- twice. "Too busy". I figured third time was a charm and we set up another phone call. This time simply didn't bother calling. No cancellation or follow up apology. Three times I made room in my schedule with my current employer. Huge waste of my time! Sloppy and unprofessional.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RED Interactive Agency (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

I had two phone interviews. The first was with the in house recruiter/human resources manager. We talked for an hour about everything from my career experience and goals down to the company culture and fun things that this company invests in. We chatted about the projects underway and also the companies long term goals on how to be more nimble for clients in the future.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and previous employment. What type of projects do you enjoy?   1 Answer

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RED Interactive Agency (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

Had a first phone call screening with the director of talent and then an in-person interview scheduled with 6 people over 3-hours. Everyone I met with was at different levels of the company within the production vertical. I spent 30-mins with each. The questions were a combination of both getting to know my background, giving me specific real-life situational questions and me asking a lot about the agency. I thoroughly enjoyed all of them.

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in production and what's attractive about working at RED.   2 Answers