REED Interview Questions | Glassdoor

REED Interview Questions

Interviews at REED

2.8

Jobseeker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester City Centre, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at REED (Manchester City Centre, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online for a couple of suitable jobs. I went to a face-to-face interview with a recruiter. The interview took 3 min. The recruiter was very arrogant and seemed not really interested in me from the beginning. I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

REED Response

Mar 21, 2019 – Head of Talent Acquistion

Thanks for talking the time to leave a review. I'm very sorry that you've had a poor experience and training is in place to ensure that all Consultants understand how to interview. Please feel free... More

Classroom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at REED (Reading, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was pleasant apart for the long drive and expensive car park - I would not usually go that far out of my area for work especially if the actual placement is near my home. The actual face to face interview with Reed was easy going and I felt I could be myself. I had to submit some paperwork including credit ref. CRB and CV before visiting their Reading Office. The interview was conducted by two staff, one who is still with them. I then met withtwo different department managers at a special needs school and talked about my background and what I though I could do there. It lead to a long term placement.

Interview Questions

• What to you think you can bring to the role? What have you done that is related. Why do you want to work with children who have special educational needs?
      Where can you travel to?   1 Answer

Sep 21, 2018 – Head of Talent Acquistion

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at REED in January 2014.

Interview

Very good interview, clear straightforward questions and advise and overall very good communication. Helpful, willing to find the perfect fit for you, excellent know how of interviewing. Very much satisfied, above all imaginable expectations.

Interview Questions

REED Response

Nov 26, 2018 – Head of Talent Acquistion

Thanks for your great review and delighted we exceeded your expectations.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at REED (Northampton, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Formal, yet relaxed competency interview. Had to also do a written task and verbal and numerical reasoning tests. I was in there for around 1.5 hours. Would recommend the process. Was also represented by a REED consultant who was extremely supportive and helpful.

Jul 16, 2018 – Head of Talent Acquistion

Thanks for your review, I'm delighted you had a positive experience.

Media Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at REED (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I literally can’t fault the recruitment experience I had with Reed.co.uk, from application to receiving an offer took about 1 week. Olivia (the recruiter) was there for me, from beginning until the end and made me feel so calm and so at home. Olivia also gave me feedback and helped and reassured me with any questions I had, she’s a diamond. The actual interview was quite easy too, for me
    personally. There was also a telephone role play, which I definitely would suggest prepping for as it really helps. I then got a call that day to say I’d got the job.

Interview Questions

REED Response

Jun 25, 2018 – Head of Talent Acquistion

Thanks for your great review and I know Olivia will be delighted with your feedback. We aim, whatever the outcome, for all candidates to have a positive experience when applying to work for REED.

Senior Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at REED (Prague (Czech Republic)) in June 2018.

Interview

I talked to many people during the process and was a very positive approach. Very nice people and very enthusiastic. The last interview was more serious, with 2 managers but also nice.

Interview Questions

• About sales, if I am comfortable working in sales mentality   Answer Question

Sep 21, 2018 – Head of Talent Acquistion

Thanks for your positive review and welcome to REED.

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REED (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Easy and straightforward, filled in some forms about my skills and salary expectations, briefing on the basics such as the filling in the time sheets, terms of being a temp, possible positions I would get. Made sure that I know to constantly update them on my availabilities and any new skills obtained.

Interview Questions

REED Response

Sep 27, 2016 – Service Excellence Manager

Thank you for your feedback, your review is greatly appreciated!

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REED (Warsaw (Poland)) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied on line and the recruiter called me 2 hour after. The job was located in Poland. It was a good experience an easy going phone interview. The recruiter was very polite, she asked typical questions about my previous working experience, about my studies, also asked why a i want to relocate to Poland (i currently live in Greece). At the end she said that she was going to recommend me for the job, and that the company will call me back for a second interview. Well they haven't called by now either the company or the recruiter - so still waiting.

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at REED (Lancaster, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview was for 30 minutes, rushed. Interview with company was the next day. Was told things about previous candidate and company. Recruiter did not know where company was - could not explain to me how to get to the company.

Interview Questions

• Do we have your National Insurance Number?   1 Answer

Jan 8, 2018 – Service Excellence Manager

Thank you for your feedback, it's greatly appreciated. Sorry to hear about the service you received with REED regarding the lack of information you received. If you wish to do so, please get in touch... More

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at REED (London, England (UK)).

Interview

As it was the early stages of reed.co.uk - I have a very informal chat with a few of the sales team and an interview with sales director. The MD also came in and asked me a few questions about my past employment.