REI Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC | Glassdoor

REI Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at REI (Charlotte, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

A group gathering of potential employees at a company information session. They told us about the founding of the company and its ideals. Periodically, we would be taken into offices for one-on-one interviews. Everyone was very friendly, and several people at my gathering got and accepted offers of employment.

Interview Questions

• How do you think REI's business interacts with the environment?   Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at REI (Charlotte, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

Fun interview in a big group. Wasn't just sitting across a desk and didn't really feel like it was an interview. Was easy for me to push to the front since most of the others hadn't really figured out what was going on. If you're used to speaking for yourself in a group, it was easy. If you're uncomfortable with that, it wasn't (though I think that was the point).

Interview Questions

• Can you sell me something right now. How would you handle a difficult customer.   1 Answer