REI Interview Questions in Redmond, WA | Glassdoor

REI Interview Questions in Redmond, WA

Bike Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at REI (Redmond, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone screening, I was asked about work history, work ethic, and personal hobbies. I was asked for a second interview, we went into further detail about these topics and discussed scheduling. Interviewer was very nice, patient, and very helpful with my transition. We also shared some cool stories.

Interview Questions

• What experiences from your previous job (retail) will help you here?   Answer Question
    • If you could improve one thing about yourself, what would it be?   Answer Question

Part-Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at REI (Redmond, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

One week after filling out an application and brief questionnaire at the store, I was called in for an interview. I arrived early and the interview was on time. I met with the hiring agent for approximately 45 minutes. She described REI's needs, I described my experience and work history. We traded questions about myself and the company. The interview was casual and friendly; not intimidating. She called me at the end of the week as promised with the results.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at REI?   1 Answer