REI Systems Interview Questions in Dulles, VA | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REI Systems (Dulles, VA).

Interview

The interview was poorly planned on behalf of REI systems. Their intake process had me waiting for 20 minutes where the scheduled interviewers were not available and another had already left the office. I didn't get the impression that this company was organized nor respected their potential hires time. During the interview I also didn't appreciate being badgered about questions as if I were on some kind of poorly run game show. Walking into the REI systems building it is obvious based on the Spartan white walls that this is just another poorly organized beltway bandit.

Interview Questions

• What steps would you take to work with development teams for change management trouble ticketing prioritization.   Answer Question

Poor organization and unprofessional treatment is why I declined. If this company treats potential hires like this, I don't have much faith that they respect it's employees. My trust in their statements for their low turnover during the pre interview process did not match the turnover reasons provided during the interview either. I suspect this organization isn't truthful about what they tell to potential candidates.