REI Systems Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

REI Systems Project Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at REI Systems in June 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position on Monday morning. That night, I received a voice message to call back on Tuesday morning which I did. The internal recruiter said he couldn't talk right now and to call him back in two hours which I also did. He never returned my call. I even left two other voice messages during the week. I never heard back from him.

Other Interview Reviews for REI Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REI Systems (Herndon, VA).

Interview

Hiring manager was too busy to receive (understandable). Made me wait for a long time. Two people showed up after a long time, interviewed and asked me to wait for the hiring manager. Again the gentleman doesn't show up. I wait until the receptionist suggest me that it is way past office time. Finally I leave around 8 PM on my commute back (Out of town 4 hours commute). No respect for a job applicant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at REI Systems (Herndon, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

REI sys is a growing company in the area. They seem to have a good process in place as far as recruitment is concerned. What I did not like was the amount of time they take between each communication. It feels like forever. It could be a result of a heavy volume of applications but from a candidate's perspective, it's a painful wait. Advice for REI is to somehow speed up the process. Advice for candidates is to just be patient and don't rule out anything just because they did not get back quickly.

Interview Questions

• If an employee in your team is lacking motivation, how would you address that?   Answer Question