RELX Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RELX Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at RELX

4.0

Account Manager Interview

Interview

I interviewed for a position in the Accuity unit of the RELX Group.

The whole process involved a phone call with HR, an in person interview with the hiring manager and then an in person interview with his manager

Bottom line is they strung me along through 4 stages with each one leaving me with the distinct impression that it was the best interview out of the bunch.

However, I got the "sorry, but we're moving on w/o you" email.

Kind of odd that the final interview appeared to have gone the best..was the dude being sadistic?

Or, after processing it all, was it a classic case of NJA..

I'm happy to say that despite the sadistic impression this company's process left me with, I was able to gain something from it myself as I nailed my very next set of interviews and have moved on to a new position.

Think carefully about working in the Accuity NYC office as it seemed like a really boring place..kind of like a "dead zone"..the office had zero energy and was filled with half empty rooms/desks.

Interview Questions

• Went over my resume..hard for me to answer this question as they asked me back 3 times w/o offering me the job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RELX

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RELX (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2010.

Interview

Lots of questions about the current state of academic reference products.

Interview Questions