RELX Group Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RELX Group Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RELX Group (Dayton, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

first i had phone interview, then i had an on-site interview. they show you around the campus and the date center. very friendly HR and hiring manager. huge dayton campus.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RELX Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RELX Group (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2010.

Interview

Was simple and easy.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RELX Group (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in December 2014.

Interview

Initial interview with the tech and project lead, then a panel interview with personality and technical questions. Questions based on a number of different topics and aspects of development. Process was a bit opaque, found later they dismissed very good candidates.

Interview Questions

• Questions were along the lines that I expected from the job description.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RELX Group (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a day interview consisting of different group exercises as well as a technical/competency interview. The different exercises included a 5 minute presentation that we performed in front of the other interviewees and interviewers, a problem solving task in groups.
    The day was pleasant and there was a break at lunch for sandwiches and coffee etc...
    Very friendly staff and interviewees.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my interest in the job?
      What I found particularly fascinating about technology.   Answer Question