RELX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RELX

2.8

HRIS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RELX (Atlanta, GA) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied via job board, set up call with recruiter, they emailed 1 hour before call to reschedule (bush league), then took the rescheduled call. Recruiter was snippy and rude, and hadn't read my resume, or read it and didn't understand it. Way out of her depth.

Interview Questions

• You've done compensation?   1 Answer
    • Was your last position for their implementation?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RELX (New York, NY).

Interview

Several intereviews with different C-levels and other senior managers in the team. Overall discussions were relaxed and friendly. A bit slow in the offer but it was worth it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was easy because they offered exactly what I asked for.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RELX (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

The process was very thorough and friendly. After the interview I felt I was definitely being considered. I was interviewed by several people within the management team. They seemed to be very fair with the process and nothing was tricky about the questions.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RELX in February 2017.

Interview

I got a phone interview, Since I had fair bit of experience in the technology I have applied for, I was directly contacted for a phone interview and there were 2 rounds of behavioral+technical interview.

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RELX (Evanston, IL).

Interview

Initial phone call, skype conference with several QA leads , face to face invitation. There was 6 people in the face to face interview at the same time. That was odd and hard to keep up.

Interview Questions

• Some java questions regarding removing duplicates, and some more sql join table questions   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RELX (Saint Louis, MI).

Interview

five separate face to face interviews. Nothing unexpected. Each interviewer asked the same basic questions. Did not think it was a very good process. Panel interview would have been better.

Interview Questions

• What in in the trunk of your car   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RELX (Atlanta, GA) in May 2009.

Interview

the interview process was very direct and a very positive experience. process was not dragged out at all. it was a very relaxed process. Everyone was very genuine and answered all of my questions. I would recommend my friends to interview with Reed Elsevier.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RELX (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call from a recruiter who viewed my resume from an online job site. Explained the job position in more detail and set up a face to face interview with the hiring manager.

Face to face interview was easy, although the employees seemed a little cold. After the interview I reached out to the recruiter, after my third attempt, received an email stating he did not receive any feedback from the hiring manager, but will reach out for details. Never heard from the recruiter again.

Interview Questions

• Talked about prior experiences and reason I was interested in the position.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RELX (New York, NY).

Interview

Initially I was scheduled for an interview in st.louis interview was done by 3 members at a time, all the questions were technical related to my previous experience and my role, I was given to complete a skills test.

Interview Questions

• No behavioral questions at all, all the questions were technical   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RELX (Dayton, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was brief and lasted about 11 minutes. They asked basic questions about my ability to work with technical things and sent me on my way. I found out I got the job later on with a phone call. The interview was in 2013 but it wouldn't let me select that.

Interview Questions

• What experience working with technology did i have pretty much.   1 Answer