RELX Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RELX

2.5

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RELX (New York, NY).

Interview

Several intereviews with different C-levels and other senior managers in the team. Overall discussions were relaxed and friendly. A bit slow in the offer but it was worth it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was easy because they offered exactly what I asked for.

Other Interview Reviews for RELX

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RELX (London, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

Recruiter called me after seeing my CV on a jobs website. The company had a detailed position posting (5 pages!) but as each interview went on and the candidate pool shrunk, they seemed less sure about what they wanted in a candidate. This resulted in a long interview process with interviews with more stakeholders than one would expect.

The interviews themselves went very well with friendly, personable interviewers who seemed most interested in background history and less about spot-testing me. The final stage was an essay in which I had 48 hours to explain what I would do in certain situations and why I believed I was the best candidate.

Interview Questions

• The face to face interviews themselves were friendly and "easy'. The difficult part was writing an essay with a hypothetical emergency facing the business - what would I do and advise?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straightforward and open. They offered above market standard.