RELX Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RELX Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at RELX

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RELX (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2010.

Interview

Was simple and easy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RELX

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RELX (Dayton, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

first i had phone interview, then i had an on-site interview. they show you around the campus and the date center. very friendly HR and hiring manager. huge dayton campus.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RELX (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in June 2019.

Interview

Walk in procedure, simple Aptitude test, one on one interview with the Human Resource officer in charge. One on one technical interview and one final interview with client in question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RELX (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a day interview consisting of different group exercises as well as a technical/competency interview. The different exercises included a 5 minute presentation that we performed in front of the other interviewees and interviewers, a problem solving task in groups.
    The day was pleasant and there was a break at lunch for sandwiches and coffee etc...
    Very friendly staff and interviewees.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my interest in the job?
      What I found particularly fascinating about technology.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RELX (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in December 2014.

Interview

Initial interview with the tech and project lead, then a panel interview with personality and technical questions. Questions based on a number of different topics and aspects of development. Process was a bit opaque, found later they dismissed very good candidates.

Interview Questions

• Questions were along the lines that I expected from the job description.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RELX (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2018.

Interview

HR invited me for an interview. Took an exam about basic Math, Logic, and English. HR will interview you when you pass the exam and the HR that handled me was nice. When I passed the initial interview I was then endorsed for technical interview which I failed because I received a regret letter after a week.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company and other basic hr interview questions   Answer Question