REVOLUTION FOODS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.5

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (Oakland, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Nice and somewhat speedy interview process, staff very friendly and transparent about the role and able to answer any and all questions I had. Began with a phone screening and led to an in person interview with who would be two colleages and then the hiring manager

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (Edison, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from the in-house recruiter about a week later.Recruiter was very nice, we spoke for about 30 minutes and then set up a time to meet with the HR Director for an onsite interview a few days later.

Interview Questions

• No actual questions. The HR Director was very friendly, but seemed to want to speak more about her travel plans and the team there rather than my experience. I then was introduced to the Operations Director who was also nice, but seemed to really just want intel on my current company. After the interview, I sent a thank you to both the HR and Operations directors, but never heard anything back.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (New York, NY).

Interview

I was never formally interviewed. Just told I was hired and never received the amount of hours I was hired to work. *Hired under false pretenses* Was not asked any interview questions.

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyattsville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (Hyattsville, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was was short and simple. They basically ask if you have any experience in the position applying for, how did you find out about the job and your work availability.The Interview takes no longer than 10-15 mins and u fill out w-2 on the spot and that time varies on the individual.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any problems standing for at least 8 hours?   1 Answer

Digital Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (Oakland, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Was contacted several weeks after the stated 2-week review process by the HR director. Had a phone interview him; he was very likeable. He connected me via email to the hiring manager, who was newly promoted after restructuring in the company. Had a phone interview over two parts with her. Was not called for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• "We like to use the word disrupt. What does that mean to you?"   Answer Question

Assembly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS.

Interview

I saw an ad on craigslist, the recruiter called me to come into the office 10 days later. I went in for an interview. They put me on the production line to wrap sandwiches, salads, and breakfast. They asked if I liked what I was doing and I accepted the offer.
    Paperwork came after with a small orientation.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS.

Interview

I submitted a resume through an acquaintance and interviewed within 2 weeks. Phone interviews were the second and third step / most of the leadership is based in CA.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were swift and fair.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Applied online for a position that I felt was an extremely good fit. Within 1 day I got a call from Talent Acquisition Manager and had a very pleasant phone interview. First impression was very friendly and nice. I was reassured that the fit was very good and was told my resume would be passed to the hiring manager for a second phone interview.
    Phone interview with hiring manger was equally as pleasant and friendly as the first and I was scheduled to come in for in-person interview.
    After the in person interview I felt optimistic about the people I had met, the details of the job, and by the time I got home there was a message asking for references. They made me an offer about 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing really unexpected or difficult. I was sent an email by the hiring manager confirming my in person interview and in that correspondence they detailed what we would be discussing and things I should be prepared to address. No surprises!   Answer Question

SAM Interview

Interview

Look online to see job openings and then submit an application online. A follow up phone conversation to match company values. And then you go in for various interviews.

Production Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenner, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (Kenner, LA) in September 2013.

Interview

met with supervisor to go over job requirement.taken on tour of the building.meet with other workers.was told about the production room.why the temperature would average forty degrees.suggestions on clothes to wear to stay warm.safety guidelines of the building inside and out.break times and lunch times and areas for taken such breaks.

Interview Questions

• can I work in a cold environment   1 Answer