REVOLUTION FOODS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

REVOLUTION FOODS Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2017

2.5

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS.

Interview

An introductory phone call, and interview phone call, followed by a Skype interview. Connected with a current employee via a mutual contact who gave a very good overview of the company and position which I really appreciated. Skype interview had a great formal/informal feel that gave me a good sense of the team I would be joining.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (Oakland, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Nice and somewhat speedy interview process, staff very friendly and transparent about the role and able to answer any and all questions I had. Began with a phone screening and led to an in person interview with who would be two colleages and then the hiring manager

Production Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenner, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (Kenner, LA) in September 2013.

Interview

met with supervisor to go over job requirement.taken on tour of the building.meet with other workers.was told about the production room.why the temperature would average forty degrees.suggestions on clothes to wear to stay warm.safety guidelines of the building inside and out.break times and lunch times and areas for taken such breaks.

Interview Questions

• can I work in a cold environment   1 Answer

Digital Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (Oakland, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Was contacted several weeks after the stated 2-week review process by the HR director. Had a phone interview him; he was very likeable. He connected me via email to the hiring manager, who was newly promoted after restructuring in the company. Had a phone interview over two parts with her. Was not called for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• "We like to use the word disrupt. What does that mean to you?"   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS.

Interview

I submitted a resume through an acquaintance and interviewed within 2 weeks. Phone interviews were the second and third step / most of the leadership is based in CA.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were swift and fair.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Applied online for a position that I felt was an extremely good fit. Within 1 day I got a call from Talent Acquisition Manager and had a very pleasant phone interview. First impression was very friendly and nice. I was reassured that the fit was very good and was told my resume would be passed to the hiring manager for a second phone interview.
    Phone interview with hiring manger was equally as pleasant and friendly as the first and I was scheduled to come in for in-person interview.
    After the in person interview I felt optimistic about the people I had met, the details of the job, and by the time I got home there was a message asking for references. They made me an offer about 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing really unexpected or difficult. I was sent an email by the hiring manager confirming my in person interview and in that correspondence they detailed what we would be discussing and things I should be prepared to address. No surprises!   Answer Question

Culinary Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (Oakland, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied online via their website and was contacted to come in for an interview. Met with the Director of Operations who told me she thought there was a better job for me. We set up an interview with the Regional Vice President. I was told that they would check my references and get back to me about the position as they were interviewing others.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you failed miserably and how you dealt with it   1 Answer

They were unable to meet my salary minimum and made it clear that they were unable to negotiate based on their financial limitations

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (Oakland, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Very cordial phone interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager which led to a in person interview with Hiring Manager who didn't seem to ask the right questions

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult. Be prepared for some behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (Edison, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from the in-house recruiter about a week later.Recruiter was very nice, we spoke for about 30 minutes and then set up a time to meet with the HR Director for an onsite interview a few days later.

Interview Questions

• No actual questions. The HR Director was very friendly, but seemed to want to speak more about her travel plans and the team there rather than my experience. I then was introduced to the Operations Director who was also nice, but seemed to really just want intel on my current company. After the interview, I sent a thank you to both the HR and Operations directors, but never heard anything back.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at REVOLUTION FOODS (New York, NY).

Interview

I was never formally interviewed. Just told I was hired and never received the amount of hours I was hired to work. *Hired under false pretenses* Was not asked any interview questions.