RGIS Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 12, 2017

1.2

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

The interview process starts where 2-8 people go in a room together and watch a video about RGIS. Then each person goes to a separate room for your "one on one interview". You will be asked if you have reliable transportation and a open availability. If you say yes to both(even if you don't) you are 100 percent guaranteed to be hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The interviewing process was easy and simple. Management's primary concerns are dependability, reliable transportation, and the ability to accurately count (utilizing their equipment). The manager was friendly and engaging while being professional at all times. The manager made sure that her questions were understood and would give the interviewee a chance to make corrections.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

Came in, sat down with people in a room. Management explained the job. I got personally interviewed first, east. Came back out and no one was left. They smelled the BS I suppose.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Riverside, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Initially a group interview, and then a one on one interview.He simply confirmed the answers that I put on my application, nothing personal or remarkable about the interview.

He didn't ask me about my hobbies, or past work experience, or why I worked in Orange County and was now looking for something in the Inland Empire. You can tell he was just looking to hire people to get them in the stores and start doing inventories.

At the initial phone call I was reminded that this was an interview and not to wear jeans. OK, pretty weird, but I do know it is an interview and I didn't get the job yet, so, of course, I will dress accordingly.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available?   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

They automatically hired me on the spot. I watched a video about uniforms, equipment, etc. The next visit, I had to practice with the machines before using it in an actual store.

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Edison, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application online, and was sent a choice of times to interview. The interview itself was very informal and easy. I was asked to fill out an availability form and I watched a video.

Auditor Interview

Interview

Filled out an online application. Recieved a call about two days later to schedule an interview. Interview was less than half an hour.It was a group interview.We were asked about work experience and being familiar with inventories.

Interview Questions

• What kimd of work experience did I have? How flexabke was I?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take the offer given no room for negotiating.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS in December 2014.

Interview

Watched some videos, filled out some paperwork, they explained the job and asked when I could start. The manager in charge of hiring took my picture, gave me an ID badge, and a few shirts. He also discussed shoes for cruise, the company sponsored shoes. Very simple process, they'll hire anyone over 18.

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Beaumont, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Short and to the point with low pressure. I got a phone call and was asked to come in to the office for an interview. I went to the office and sat down with the manager for a one on one talk, then received my name tag that day. I was hired.

Interview Questions

• when can you start? where did you used to work? are you able to be on time for travel?   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

Easy interview process. Fill out your application online, chances are if they contact you for an interview then you already have the job.

Interview Questions

• They have you do some basic math and counting exercises, but for most people they are easy   Answer Question