RGIS Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RGIS Auditor Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

1.3

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

They show you a video and describe the job, you decide if you want to work for them.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked at the interview, the application had some adding etc type questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Auditor Interview

Interview

worked for RGIS for almost 3 months. My experience has been completely positive.

Auditor Interview

Interview

It's really easy to get hired here. All you have to do is apply online, and if they like what they see they'll contact you to come in for a meeting. Here you will watch a video about the company with a group of other applicants. Then you will be interviewed one on one.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any questions. Just talked about availability.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Auditor Interview

Interview

Filled out an online application. Recieved a call about two days later to schedule an interview. Interview was less than half an hour.It was a group interview.We were asked about work experience and being familiar with inventories.

Interview Questions

• What kimd of work experience did I have? How flexabke was I?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take the offer given no room for negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Scranton, PA) in May 2009.

Interview

It was a group interview, very easy

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

Applied online, took a simplistic math test and counting test. Got a call a couple of days later, set up an interview online. Walked in, asked if I was available full time, got the job instantly.

They give you 1 hour training, which honestly isn't enough. It teaches you how to use the RM1, the machine they use to count. Your first schedule is written down on a piece of paper as you are not entered into the system.

They will take your photo for you badge. Memorize the number on the badge as soon as possible so that you don't have to remember to bring it.

RGIS will take literally anyone if you are free.

You are expected to travel, and you are paid to travel at minimum wage.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Starting rate is $8.00. There are four levels of rankings. Level 4(Auditor) is you at $8. Level 3(Specialist) is 8.50. Level 2(Expert) is 9.50. Level 1(Top Gun) is 11.50.

There is no negotiation. To advance, get people to like you.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

I applied online, two days later I got a email telling me to schedule my interview the interview was very easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None at all

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Melville, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Basically hire anyone with a pulse.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

what negotiation?

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS in December 2010.

Interview

If you show up and don't smell bad or have tattoos covering you face you are hired. RGIS needs 100 of workers in each area to begin the year counting large department stores. After these big jobs they don't need all the help they hired so they don't give them any hours on their schedule after that except for the faster harder working people on these big jobs. So if you want to stay working you have to start off fast.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you if you would like to use you car to help drive others to the job sites.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. You get what they offer.

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (Tarrytown, NY).

Interview

You make the appointment for the interview and at the assigned time, you arrive to be "interviewed" with a room full of other people to watch a video on the company. Afterwards, if you want in, you're in.

Negotiation

n/a