RGIS Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

1.2

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inventory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I was led to a room and given a piece of paper with all days of the weeks and hours in 15 minuted increments. I was told to to mark in the areas showing hours and days I would be available. I was led out into the hall and told discretely that I would not be considered unless I could work on Sundays. The interview ended immediately after I stated I could not work on Sundays. There is really nothing more to say to make this 50 words as the entire process of being screened out took less than 15 minutes. It would have been helpful to know that was a requirement before I drove the 10+ miles there and back.

Inventory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Friendswood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (Friendswood, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes to my interview only to be immediately turned away and asked to reschedule because I am wearing blue jeans. My email said dress business casual which is usually nice jeans and a nice shirt. This position was offered at a $9/hr and I did not think that that pay dictates a more formal outfit to interview in.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Enthusiasm and professionalism during interview. Very thorough and straight forward towards pay and benefits. Quick to respond on hiring process and paid training sessions. Overall the interview went well and I took the job offer. Still working there after a year and a half.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself going in this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (South Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It's was very easy. Just went in and seen a video and asked if I was available (: Very easy progress, it's my first job too! Did interview today and got hired, and go to training on Friday. All together it was really good, the people were very friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's very easy.

Anonymous Employee in Tomball, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Tomball, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Very simple over the phone. Answered a few questions on past exp. related to the position I was applying for. Talked about knowledge of retail stores in general. Did All hiring process from home pretty much... over the web or phone.

Anonymous Employee in Galveston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Galveston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

the interview process was quite simple you pretty much go in and talk in a large group then are given a shirt and start your training . They tell you how their pay scale works and you watch a few short videos on how they conduct inventories. They show you the machine you use to count with. If you decide the job isn't for you then you can leave at anytime

Interview Questions

• have you used a 10 key system   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Houston, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

Test over experience, and basic interview questions such as what would your most beneficial characteristics be for the job you applied for. they ask for references but never call they ask what would your previous employer commentate about your work habits, they question you about availability and being late to work asking scenario questions

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were in traffic and knew you would be late?   1 Answer