RGIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RGIS Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Claremore, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Claremore, OK) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview started with video of company policies and job responsibilities. Video had very detailed and comprehensive information. Applications had time to ask questions between segments. After video had a one on one interview with area manager.

Not enough hours

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Louisville, KY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth going and quick.there was 7 of us in the interview and out of the 7 all of us returned the next day and only 1 sidnt return

Interview Questions

• Wat i thought i would get out of being an emplyee with thw company   1 Answer

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS in February 2017.

Interview

The interview seemed to be going alright however I felt as if I was being judged based on my responses in terms of availability. This was NOT for a full time position it was strictly for a part time position and this is what I had wanted. The hours were all over the place and I did not have enough time think about that. I was asked about possibly commuting 30 miles one direction where I of course responded "that should be fine." I was only being honest with my answers. He said that work times are based on your availability and I obviously would not choose a place where I'd have to commute long distances because the gas would end up being more expensive than the $10 per hour I'm getting. It was at this point that the interviewer abruptly said that "this interview is over". I was actually quite shocked and it was the worst interview experience I've ever had. This gentleman works at the RGIS office in Fort Worth, TX District 168. 3509 Hulen Street. This is by no means a career position and I was simply trying to be respectful and was definitely caught off guard from a manager that is supposed to be representing their company in a professional and fair manner. He also made a comment about me living overseas because he thought it might be a problem that I do not know my way around the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Well thanks to modern technology we have GPS in 2017 so if I was able to navigate all throughout Europe with a map then I'm sure I'll be just fine in my home country. Thank you for those who read this and I hope you do not have to experience this. It's not that I believe RGIS is a bad company however this gentleman needs to do a better job.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?

You do realize this is strictly part time right?

Since you lived overseas would it affect how well you are familiar with the DFW area?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I was led to a room and given a piece of paper with all days of the weeks and hours in 15 minuted increments. I was told to to mark in the areas showing hours and days I would be available. I was led out into the hall and told discretely that I would not be considered unless I could work on Sundays. The interview ended immediately after I stated I could not work on Sundays. There is really nothing more to say to make this 50 words as the entire process of being screened out took less than 15 minutes. It would have been helpful to know that was a requirement before I drove the 10+ miles there and back.

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (West Palm Beach, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

It was very simple. Came in, watched videos asked questions. It was two of us there. Then we had a one-on-one and they asked availability and very very very simple questions.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The interviewing process was easy and simple. Management's primary concerns are dependability, reliable transportation, and the ability to accurately count (utilizing their equipment). The manager was friendly and engaging while being professional at all times. The manager made sure that her questions were understood and would give the interviewee a chance to make corrections.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dundalk, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Dundalk, MD).

Interview

Fill out online application. They send you a text and email to setup an interview. Group interview and then individual interview.Then come back for a training. You need to have a there shirt to work.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RGIS (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. they were more concerned if you are willing to stand for a long period of time. if you are don't mind it then don't worry about it. if you are good at 10 key you will be able to succeed

Interview Questions

• are you willing to stand on your feet for extended periods of time   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

Sunday I applied online, Monday they emailed me asking what time on Tuesday could I come in to interview. First time must have had four interviewees, I was the only one for second time. Gave me a folder, first page was Facts to Remember, then rest of it was "welcome to the company!" stuff. 20 minute video, asked if I had any questions, verified my application, then offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What is my availability and do I have reliable transportation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

This company is incredibly unprofessional. I scheduled my interview for the earliest available slot: Saturday morning. They emailed me the day before and said the location was changed to the District Office 30+ minutes away from me - no big deal, I immediately confirmed. When I got there Saturday morning at the scheduled time, the office was locked. No one was there. I waited 30 minutes before leaving a phone message (they didn't answer any provided number) and left. They still have not emailed or called me to offer any explanation. Unbelievable.