RGIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RGIS Interview Questions

Updated Dec 10, 2017

1.5

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RGIS in March 2013.

Interview

Extensive including personality profiling. I went through multiple interviews at all levels of the company. This was a very comprehensive evaluation and I enjoyed the process. There were several phone interviews. And two face to face interviews I flew to HQ for and was introduced to all the key players in the company.

Inventory Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

I scheduled the interview on internet for noon, arrived 10 min early but was ask to return at 12:10 and stay outside because the office didn't have a waiting place for applicants. When I came back the information process was already started. The person who asked me to came later told me to reschedule in a very bad manner. My first impression of this company is so bad that I take the time to write this review. Do not recommend this company because the way they treat people even during the hiring process!

District Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

First is 5 phone interviews just tell them what they want to hear. After the 5 interviews on the phone then you will have a Face to face interview. Once that is over then you start training but to become a District manager then you will need to go through a panel and that is where it gets hard! They grill you for 8 hrs and then decide if you are ready to take on a district with little help from everyone else.

Interview Questions

• They just want to know that you can move where ever they need you and that you want to work for less money if needed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

When you take the Panel assume that you are going to be grilled for 8 hrs long and be very nervous. I was given all the answers to the questions so its not hard.

Inventory Taker Auditor - US - Dist 477 - Greenville, SC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Greenville, SC) in July 2012.

Interview

After receiving the automated email inviting me to an interview, I wasn't quite sure how to proceed, there was no phone number just a short invitational message. When I had followed the link to their Scheduling Center, I found that the had just four interview slot and they were for the next day at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm. So I made my choice which took me to yet another page, I immediately received two emails one called "Appointment Confirmed" and the other called "Appointment Soon" all three stating the very same thing. They had the address and a set of direction to the site, the directions didn't even pertain to where I would be coming from not to mention they didn't even make sense. When I finally found the address, I then had to figure out where the office was which by pure luck I went the right way the first time. I found the office and parked but the door was locked, there was no signs of anyone even being there, and I knocked on the door for 20 minutes, I waited around for a half hour then I left. Non of the correspondences had a phone number that I could call if I ran into trouble finding the place, they did give me the opportunity to reschedule my appointment if I needed to but that was only via the internet and by now I would only be able to do that was over an hour after the originally scheduled appointment. The interview process according the the correspondences was supposed to last anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why is the door front locked? Where is the Receptionist?   1 Answer

Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RGIS (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

3 months. One recruiter interview. 1 Svp/vp interview. Went silent for a month. Flew me to Michigan for final interview. Went silent again and didn't seem to care to be honest. I was one of two total people who was flown in and one would think there would be a higher level of connectivity.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RGIS (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

An internal recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn, set up a couple of phone interviews and then an in person one. I was offered the position after the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Hand write SQL statements, read and write bits of C# code, demonstrate a strong advanced mathematics understanding.   Answer Question

Inventoriste Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS in October 2017.

Interview

Pour le test de comptage plusieurs images défilent et vous êtes sensé compter le nombre d'éléments sur l'image pour la noter sur la feuille de réponse, il en existe en tout 43 images. Le test de comptage est éliminatoire. La réussite au test de comptage vous qualifie pour la deuxième partie de l'entretien d'embauche c'est-à-dire la mise en situation.

La mise en situation n'est pas éliminatoire. Elle consiste à apprendre à utiliser l'appareil et à la fin un exercice qui permet de trancher. Mais de manière générale tout le monde est admis.

Interview Questions

• Une première partie qui a concernée le test de comptage.
      Et une deuxième parties qui a concernée la mises en situation.   Answer Question

Stocktaker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (Newcastle (Australia)) in May 2016.

Interview

Responded to an add on seek.com.au which redirected to their careers website. You then filled out their online forms and then completed a thorough online questionnaire. Next you were contacted for a phone interview and a personal interview with a speed and accuracy and maths test.

Interview Questions

• How do you go with heavy lifting   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at RGIS (Auburn Hills, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Manager He was so professional, he definitely knows what he wants and how things should be planned, implemented and etc.i was asked mostly regarding my experience on android and what all is relevant to their project.Later I had a conversation with them about the project and what they are expecting from me and how soon can I join

Operations Managet Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

Pod style final interview process a corp office in Auburn Hills, MI. Started interview process at 8A and wrapped around 2P. Mgt was knowledgeable and engaged in the process and answered all questions.