RGIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RGIS Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

1.5

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RGIS in March 2013.

Interview

Extensive including personality profiling. I went through multiple interviews at all levels of the company. This was a very comprehensive evaluation and I enjoyed the process. There were several phone interviews. And two face to face interviews I flew to HQ for and was introduced to all the key players in the company.

Inventory Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

I scheduled the interview on internet for noon, arrived 10 min early but was ask to return at 12:10 and stay outside because the office didn't have a waiting place for applicants. When I came back the information process was already started. The person who asked me to came later told me to reschedule in a very bad manner. My first impression of this company is so bad that I take the time to write this review. Do not recommend this company because the way they treat people even during the hiring process!

District Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

First is 5 phone interviews just tell them what they want to hear. After the 5 interviews on the phone then you will have a Face to face interview. Once that is over then you start training but to become a District manager then you will need to go through a panel and that is where it gets hard! They grill you for 8 hrs and then decide if you are ready to take on a district with little help from everyone else.

Interview Questions

• They just want to know that you can move where ever they need you and that you want to work for less money if needed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

When you take the Panel assume that you are going to be grilled for 8 hrs long and be very nervous. I was given all the answers to the questions so its not hard.

Inventory Taker Auditor - US - Dist 477 - Greenville, SC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Greenville, SC) in July 2012.

Interview

After receiving the automated email inviting me to an interview, I wasn't quite sure how to proceed, there was no phone number just a short invitational message. When I had followed the link to their Scheduling Center, I found that the had just four interview slot and they were for the next day at 10am, 12pm, 2pm, and 4pm. So I made my choice which took me to yet another page, I immediately received two emails one called "Appointment Confirmed" and the other called "Appointment Soon" all three stating the very same thing. They had the address and a set of direction to the site, the directions didn't even pertain to where I would be coming from not to mention they didn't even make sense. When I finally found the address, I then had to figure out where the office was which by pure luck I went the right way the first time. I found the office and parked but the door was locked, there was no signs of anyone even being there, and I knocked on the door for 20 minutes, I waited around for a half hour then I left. Non of the correspondences had a phone number that I could call if I ran into trouble finding the place, they did give me the opportunity to reschedule my appointment if I needed to but that was only via the internet and by now I would only be able to do that was over an hour after the originally scheduled appointment. The interview process according the the correspondences was supposed to last anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why is the door front locked? Where is the Receptionist?   1 Answer

Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RGIS (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

3 months. One recruiter interview. 1 Svp/vp interview. Went silent for a month. Flew me to Michigan for final interview. Went silent again and didn't seem to care to be honest. I was one of two total people who was flown in and one would think there would be a higher level of connectivity.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RGIS (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

An internal recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn, set up a couple of phone interviews and then an in person one. I was offered the position after the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Hand write SQL statements, read and write bits of C# code, demonstrate a strong advanced mathematics understanding.   Answer Question

Operations Managet Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

Pod style final interview process a corp office in Auburn Hills, MI. Started interview process at 8A and wrapped around 2P. Mgt was knowledgeable and engaged in the process and answered all questions.

Inventory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Claremore, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Claremore, OK) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview started with video of company policies and job responsibilities. Video had very detailed and comprehensive information. Applications had time to ask questions between segments. After video had a one on one interview with area manager.

Not enough hours

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted by the HR Recruiter who went over some basic information about the company and the position; I was then contacted by the Director who spent about 30 minutes on the phone with me going over my employment history and my skills; I was then contacted by another team member who would facilitate my training to go over more job specifics; I then had an interview in person with the Director (and another individual considering me for a separate role).

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe a situation in which I needed to problem solve for a dilemma.   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (Auburn Hills, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Two interviews. One telephone and one in person. Telephone interview was just a conversation about previous experience and development technologies. Second interview asked more detailed information about how I implemented certain systems.

Interview Questions

• Describe the process of sending an AJAX request to a web service.   Answer Question