RGIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.1

Administrative Assistant Part-Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Mesquite, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Highly unprofessional interviewer. I arrived and the interviewer was laying on a couch texting. She was completely unprepared, she didn't even have my application information. She didn't ask a lot of questions because she was unprepared, and seemed more interested in her phone than actually conducting an interview. I've heard bad things about this company after I applied mostly from low level employees, apparently this extends to their district offices, too. Luckily I didn't waste too much gas in driving to this poor excuse for a company. It possibly one of the worst job interview I've ever had.

Expert Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

Easy. They ask you questions that are said in any interview. They also administer a math test since it is an inventory company. Basic math is essential. What else can i say. I think they didnt even tell me what RGIS stands for. But yeah, the interview is easy. Just sell yourself and you have the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Friendswood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (Friendswood, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes to my interview only to be immediately turned away and asked to reschedule because I am wearing blue jeans. My email said dress business casual which is usually nice jeans and a nice shirt. This position was offered at a $9/hr and I did not think that that pay dictates a more formal outfit to interview in.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS in January 2010.

Interview

Waited in the waiting room for quite a while then saw a video about the companies expectations, goals, etc. Then a one on one interview.

Inventory Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Lancaster, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Went to Lancaster, PA office for an interview one month ago. I spent 45 minutes filling out paperwork and watched a brief video about what RGIS inventory takers do. The lady didn't introduce herself and didn't ask any me questions. She said she would get back to me, which she has yet to do. I have tried calling several times and no one will answer the phone. (Maybe the place is no longer in business.) I am worried what they might do with the personal information on the paperwork I filled out and I feel like I wasted my time. I don't want anyone else to make the same mistake I did.

Inventory Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Santa Clarita, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Went pretty much like the way all others have said here, but with a different outcome. Two other applicants were there, and we watched a video on a laptop computer about the company and job description. Video was stopped at several points to give us a chance to ask questions. We were then taken one at a time into another room for a one on one interview where a few typical interview questions were asked. No job offer at the end though, just a "we'll call you". Interviewed yesterday, so we'll see.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Amherst, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Filled out a 1 sided 1 page questionnaire. Briefly detailing your availability.
    The interviewer then described the expectations of RGIS employees.
    Watched a video about RGIS as a corporation, re pay, scheduling, and levels of counting expected from employees to remain with the company and to be promoted. And detailing types of inventory at many locations, and travel options for long distance travel.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable vehicle?
      Do you need to purchase non skid shoes?
      Is there any responsibility you have that would hold you back on scheduling work hours or travel?
      1 Answer

Expert Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS (Vallejo, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I knew one of the ladies that worked in the office, so I had a foot in the door. There was also an online math assessment test that was pretty.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Riverside, CA).

Interview

It was with a room filled with 4 other people which was starting off as a group interview ended with one on one with very simple questions such as; "why would you be a great fit?" but it seems i wasn't accepted as i called back a week later asking about the position told me they would call me back but I never got a phone call back...very disappointed with them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Memphis, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Once you fill out the online application and take the assessment test you will receive and online conformation telling you to schedule and interview. After you've schedule your interview and selected a day to be interviewed you will go in and watch a 1hr video and fill out new hire paperwork. However there is a trainer on site but they are not needed because they don't train you on anything. After the video and paperwork your hired on the spot.