RGIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

1.5

324 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

just apply take the test get a call you in

Release Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

Interview was short but with 3 upper managers who did not have a roles and responsibilities document.

Interview Questions

• What is your plan to be a project manager   1 Answer

Negotiation

promises that were never kept

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

They show you a video and describe the job, you decide if you want to work for them.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked at the interview, the application had some adding etc type questions   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Interview

worked for RGIS for almost 3 months. My experience has been completely positive.

Administrative Assistant Part-Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Mesquite, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Highly unprofessional interviewer. I arrived and the interviewer was laying on a couch texting. She was completely unprepared, she didn't even have my application information. She didn't ask a lot of questions because she was unprepared, and seemed more interested in her phone than actually conducting an interview. I've heard bad things about this company after I applied mostly from low level employees, apparently this extends to their district offices, too. Luckily I didn't waste too much gas in driving to this poor excuse for a company. It possibly one of the worst job interview I've ever had.

Auditor Interview

Interview

It's really easy to get hired here. All you have to do is apply online, and if they like what they see they'll contact you to come in for a meeting. Here you will watch a video about the company with a group of other applicants. Then you will be interviewed one on one.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any questions. Just talked about availability.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Inventory Auditor Interview

Interview

No real interview questions.Apply online. Hiring process was mostly a timed quiz that involved something like 20 pictures of 3D objects that you were required to count. Very simple. Then there were orientation videos and training with the units that are used to scan product. Non-discriminate. If you are hired for this company, you will work with all kinds of people.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the interview/training process was a poster hung on a wall in which you were supposed to count each product of a different kind and write it down. Be careful to look for products behind others that do no match the product in front of them and add them to the correct total.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. Based on which state you are hired in, the starting rate of pay is a set amount, usually over minimum wage. When I started in Missouri, minimum wage was 6.65/hr and RGIS started at 8.00/hr.

Expert Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

Easy. They ask you questions that are said in any interview. They also administer a math test since it is an inventory company. Basic math is essential. What else can i say. I think they didnt even tell me what RGIS stands for. But yeah, the interview is easy. Just sell yourself and you have the job.

Auditor Interview

Interview

Filled out an online application. Recieved a call about two days later to schedule an interview. Interview was less than half an hour.It was a group interview.We were asked about work experience and being familiar with inventories.

Interview Questions

• What kimd of work experience did I have? How flexabke was I?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take the offer given no room for negotiating.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

It is really the best part of the job,you will hear from the naneger about the work area and then I went to one one interview.it was easy and no hard questions

Interview Questions

• How You gone benefit the company?   1 Answer