RGIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

1.5

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS (Jamaica, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

This was the most informal process I have ever experienced. The Area Manager just went over the job description, had us fill in our information and then try out the scanners. Then we were transported to a local store to practice training for 30 mins which was also our O.J.T. There were about 8 people in the room and we all got hired. Listen if you're desperate for a job then don't worry you will get hired here.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Regina, SK (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

We spoke of the job description and its duties. Explained the job locations and travel compensation. The interviewer was pleasant. They spoke a lot about what their role in the company was. The equipment was discussed lightly and how it would be used. The interviewer explained who the clients were and what the jobs with them are. I left with the understanding of at least 3 days of work a week.

Interview Questions

• If i was familar with some of the town and cities that were on the roster.   1 Answer

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Louisville, KY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth going and quick.there was 7 of us in the interview and out of the 7 all of us returned the next day and only 1 sidnt return

Interview Questions

• Wat i thought i would get out of being an emplyee with thw company   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Claremore, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Claremore, OK) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview started with video of company policies and job responsibilities. Video had very detailed and comprehensive information. Applications had time to ask questions between segments. After video had a one on one interview with area manager.

Not enough hours

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (West Palm Beach, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

It was very simple. Came in, watched videos asked questions. It was two of us there. Then we had a one-on-one and they asked availability and very very very simple questions.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Corpus Christi, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It was quick, I expected a vetting process but it was a hire on the spot kind of job. You could start training the same day if you wanted. I felt that the job itself was cover fairly well, but not the details of hours nor distance

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to travel a few hours to work (2 or 3)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

anyone can pass the interview, it consists of maybe two questions, they would probably hire a monkey if he walked in and just nodded his head. you go to office with other people there, sit in a room and watch a video that tells you about company and duties then you go into office wth interviewer and I was asked two or three questions then you go back into room and practice scan barcodes. you don't have to even do good on it. then you wait for the call and if you get that call you go in for the paper work and two hour training across street at kmart.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I was led to a room and given a piece of paper with all days of the weeks and hours in 15 minuted increments. I was told to to mark in the areas showing hours and days I would be available. I was led out into the hall and told discretely that I would not be considered unless I could work on Sundays. The interview ended immediately after I stated I could not work on Sundays. There is really nothing more to say to make this 50 words as the entire process of being screened out took less than 15 minutes. It would have been helpful to know that was a requirement before I drove the 10+ miles there and back.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Enthusiasm and professionalism during interview. Very thorough and straight forward towards pay and benefits. Quick to respond on hiring process and paid training sessions. Overall the interview went well and I took the job offer. Still working there after a year and a half.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself going in this company?   1 Answer

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted by the HR Recruiter who went over some basic information about the company and the position; I was then contacted by the Director who spent about 30 minutes on the phone with me going over my employment history and my skills; I was then contacted by another team member who would facilitate my training to go over more job specifics; I then had an interview in person with the Director (and another individual considering me for a separate role).

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe a situation in which I needed to problem solve for a dilemma.   1 Answer