RGIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RGIS Interview Questions

Updated Dec 28, 2017

1.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS in August 2017.

Interview

Brief and simple. I was contacted via text the same day I applied, scheduled the interview for four days later. Showed up 15 minutes early, was told we'd be waiting for one more person (they didn't show up). Interviewer took me into a room and had me watch a 20 minute video, then came back to ask me how I felt about the role. Was hired on the spot.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Cary, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

You watch a video in a group (~10 minutes) that the interviewer stops every so often to ask if anyone has questions. Then the interviewer takes one person back to an office at a time for a quick individual interview. They really just ask whether you have reliable transportation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Richmond, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. Only 2 of us showed up so she said there was really no need for a one on one. Very laid back yet still professional. It was more of a casual conversation than an "interview". Young lady took us into a room and she went over the job and everything. Asked us our availability and if our availability fits well or not. After she went over everything she asked if we needed to think about our decision or if we wanted to sign papers right then and there. No need to be nervous for this interview. It was fun :)

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Very quick & straight to the point. We watched a few videos explaining about the job & what would happen if we were hired. The videos also explain things such as dress code, schedule, pay roll & breaks. It was also a quiet interview & not many questions were asked

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

Very easy. It was not really an interview. I walked into this office that also looked like their storage room and they took me to the back office where the lady made me watch a 30 minute or so video as she left the room. The video was basically explaining the job and what you will be doing. After the video, she came back into the room and asked me if I wanted the job based on what I saw. I was desperate and in need of a job so I said yes (but in reality, I should not have). After I told her yes, she had me sign some papers and fill out my availability and then I left.

Word of advice: If you have to work for this company (which I hope you can find something better) fill out your availability as accurately as possible and even include that you are about to start school or something that will change your schedule cause if that comes up around the beginning of the time you're hire they will not be too happy to help you out even though they claim to have flexible schedules and that they will work with your schedule even if it changes.

Interview Questions

• After watching the video, the only question they asked was do you want to work here   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

The interview process starts where 2-8 people go in a room together and watch a video about RGIS. Then each person goes to a separate room for your "one on one interview". You will be asked if you have reliable transportation and a open availability. If you say yes to both(even if you don't) you are 100 percent guaranteed to be hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Rapid City, SD) in June 2017.

Interview

Sat in a group interview to watch a video describing the job and what RGIS is. They however didn't want me because they're looking for someone who has no life and will give them 100% of their time, even though I was told they had flexable hours around my current schedule . I was turned down because I already had a job and was a student, so I wasn't flexible enough for them. I wish they would ask this crap during the initial applications because it would have saved everyone time considering I left my current job to go interview with them because they didn't have multiple interview dates. Not Impressed at all my the district management either. They weren't rude, but not very sociable either. If you have any normal life things/events, such as personal plans, kids, school, another job, or family things, don't even bother applying here. You're made to believe it's flexible, but all schedules have to be approved in advance and if you don't agree with how they scheduled you then you can kiss your job goodbye too. Lastly, they travel a lot. You're expected to pay the first hour of travel anywhere on your own, then they pay for every hour after, however, they didn't mention in the initial interview that they travel everywhere and you are expected to get up and make that so many hour commute to where they are, if you're late, they will terminate you from the company.

Interview Questions

• What are your available times?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS in June 2017.

Interview

Waited in a room with other people. Watched a video about the job and they asked if we had any questions. Everyone was interviewed in person one on one. If you got the job, you do paperwork after and they go over what day to show up for training.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Very easy job interview process. They only really need to know if you have a car, can stand and kneel for long periods of time, and can work the late hours.

Interview Questions

• Do I have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Interview

Training consists of group orientation and watching videos. No interviews, they just ask basic questions like your availability and if you have a vehicle, license, and insurance. Overall it was a quick and easy process.