RGIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RGIS Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2017

1.5

Interview

Just came in for my interview than we watch a video about RGIS. Right after they asked us if we were still interested. I said yes so did the other guy. Than we both got hired and now we have our training on Friday.

Inventory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Friendswood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (Friendswood, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes to my interview only to be immediately turned away and asked to reschedule because I am wearing blue jeans. My email said dress business casual which is usually nice jeans and a nice shirt. This position was offered at a $9/hr and I did not think that that pay dictates a more formal outfit to interview in.

Interview

Training consists of group orientation and watching videos. No interviews, they just ask basic questions like your availability and if you have a vehicle, license, and insurance. Overall it was a quick and easy process.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maiduguri, Borno (Nigeria)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RGIS (Maiduguri, Borno (Nigeria)) in July 2014.

Interview

Hav to be on time dress appropriately and was Vy nice interview I had d interviewers r pple r knw nt Vy difficult and they want to hire person who is familiar with d locality luckily I was hired

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS in January 2010.

Interview

Waited in the waiting room for quite a while then saw a video about the companies expectations, goals, etc. Then a one on one interview.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Scranton, PA) in May 2009.

Interview

It was a group interview, very easy

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS in May 2009.

Interview

group description of job then 1 on 1 interveiw

Negotiation

none

Inventory Taker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS in January 2011.

Interview

Applied online via the company website and got an email three days later notifying me to take a test online which was timmed. I took the test and got a phone call the next day inviting me for an interview. It was a one on one interview and it went like this:

Interview Questions

Did not take the offer because the hours wasn't favorable

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS (Glen Burnie, MD) in December 2011.

Interview

I have been interested in RGIS for years but finally found a local opening. I applied online and was sent an e-mail stating they were interested in me and wanted me to come for a presentation. I arrived one evening and about 5 other applicants were there. There was a video and lots of paperwork(basically anyone who attended was offered the job). From there, I met with an Area Manager for a couple minutes and he set up a time to start training. I was told I would be offered employment after training. I was never officially offered employment but I am a Part Time employee now.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not any negotiation for this position. It starts at 9.00/hr (local pay could alter this) but there are 4 levels of payment based on speed. Evaluations are done every 7 weeks for potential advancement.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Kansas City, MO) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview was very easy. Basically if you pass the online assessment you complete when you fill out the application, they will schedule you a time to come down to their office to "interview", but really it is to fill out paperwork and to tell them whether or not you accept the job. They do a group presentation where you fill out paperwork, then the supervisor talks with each person one on one just to answer any questions you might have about the position. Anyone who has difficulty receiving a job offer because you find you get too nervous in the interview, this is the job for you--interview is basically non-existent.