RGIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

1.5

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The interviewing process was easy and simple. Management's primary concerns are dependability, reliable transportation, and the ability to accurately count (utilizing their equipment). The manager was friendly and engaging while being professional at all times. The manager made sure that her questions were understood and would give the interviewee a chance to make corrections.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dundalk, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Dundalk, MD).

Interview

Fill out online application. They send you a text and email to setup an interview. Group interview and then individual interview.Then come back for a training. You need to have a there shirt to work.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RGIS (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. they were more concerned if you are willing to stand for a long period of time. if you are don't mind it then don't worry about it. if you are good at 10 key you will be able to succeed

Interview Questions

• are you willing to stand on your feet for extended periods of time   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

Sunday I applied online, Monday they emailed me asking what time on Tuesday could I come in to interview. First time must have had four interviewees, I was the only one for second time. Gave me a folder, first page was Facts to Remember, then rest of it was "welcome to the company!" stuff. 20 minute video, asked if I had any questions, verified my application, then offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What is my availability and do I have reliable transportation?   Answer Question

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Killeen, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

You walk in watch an interview about the job and pay with a group of people. It was only two of us. After the video you walk to the back for a one on on and basically the only thing you get asked is times you can work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

This company is incredibly unprofessional. I scheduled my interview for the earliest available slot: Saturday morning. They emailed me the day before and said the location was changed to the District Office 30+ minutes away from me - no big deal, I immediately confirmed. When I got there Saturday morning at the scheduled time, the office was locked. No one was there. I waited 30 minutes before leaving a phone message (they didn't answer any provided number) and left. They still have not emailed or called me to offer any explanation. Unbelievable.

Anonymous Employee in Danville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS (Danville, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied for position online through company website on Dec 15, 2016. On Dec 16, was sent an email to schedule an interview. Interview took place at my local VEC office on Dec 22nd. Individuals were seated and then called in individually to discuss position requirements and expectations as well as other information regarding moving up in the company. I asked a few clarifying questions for my benefit. Advised I was hired and to complete additional work hours available form. Was sent an email with 2-4 hours as far as onboarding paperwork, I9, etc. By far the simplest and easiest interview/hire process I've encountered.

Interview Questions

• Am I interested in a supervisor or driver position? Am I willing to be at meet locations as early as 3 am?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask clarifying questions so you know what you are getting yourself into versus complaining after the fact.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Topeka, KS) in December 2016.

Interview

Easy & painless. Interviewer was the regional manager who was very personable and showed a company video that was broken into easily digestible segments. I was able to ask questions after each segment but the video explained mostly everything. The few questions I had were quickly and easily answered. It seems that the company is always hiring, however if there's not enough work in your area you may have to go out of town a lot but you're advised of that up front.

Interview Questions

• What are your hours of availability?   1 Answer

Inventory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

You get in and you watch several videos teaching you how work is done and what to expect. It's a group interview, basically do you want the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Do you have transportation?   1 Answer

Auditor/Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

It was very fun. Relaxed atmosphere. The interview was basically to tell you about the position and to check your availability. They stressed that t was part time work and you can not live off the salary they pay.