RGIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RGIS Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Watched a series of videos that explained what the job entailed. Then I was asked if I had any questions. I was offered a job at the end of the interview.

Inventory Associate Interview

Interview

Just came in for my interview than we watch a video about RGIS. Right after they asked us if we were still interested. I said yes so did the other guy. Than we both got hired and now we have our training on Friday.

Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RGIS (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

3 months. One recruiter interview. 1 Svp/vp interview. Went silent for a month. Flew me to Michigan for final interview. Went silent again and didn't seem to care to be honest. I was one of two total people who was flown in and one would think there would be a higher level of connectivity.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RGIS (Memphis, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

I had an awful interview experience. I sat in a room waiting for the interviewer to show up for well over an hour. One of the ladies who worked in the office finally started it. She showed me videos that took over an hour long. Then she asked me 3 questions that had nothing to do with the job so basically they will hire a piece of poop.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received an email to setup time and date for interview

I showed up and was walked to a room with a lady at a desk and another lady sitting down near a row of chairs

Waited 30 minutes without being acknowledged before I realized that the lady at the desk was the "interviewer" and the other female was another applicant

Another applicant walked in and sat down

Interview eventually started talking to the first applicant with her back turned to me and the 2nd applicant so we exchanged confused looks.

We realized the "Interview" had begun and we were still not being acknowledged so we walked over to see what they were doing.....

She sent us home and we came back the next day

We watched videos while the interviewer told us she was texting her "baby daddy"

All three of us waited 30+ minutes while she logged on to facebook to show us a video about "All Lives Matter" then the Interviewer told us about her hobbies and how she is not at her ideal weight

Interviewer finalized our paperwork and we received our badges, scanners and uniforms.

We all traveled to a nearby store where she showed us how to scan and then disappeared to the bathroom for an hour

Inventory Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

I was shown a video then asked a few question about the video. Right after that, I was given a day for the training(paid). During the training, they may threaten you if you don't count at a certain pace you won't get the job but it's an empty threat. The training is about 4 hours at a certain store where your "taught" how to scan clothes. Basically, if you get to the interview you got the job and you'll be given a two-week schedule a few days after. All depending on the time of the year new recruits usually get very few hours unless you ask for more.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about the video.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The "interview" was more of an introduction than an interview. I was in the room with three other people; the interviewee and two other applicants. The interviewee was actually an employee whom was our trainer; nice fellow from what I remember. Got the job on the spot after talking with one of the district manager about the times that I was available to work. After that, I took my ID picture for my work ID and that was that.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Riverside, CA).

Interview

It was with a room filled with 4 other people which was starting off as a group interview ended with one on one with very simple questions such as; "why would you be a great fit?" but it seems i wasn't accepted as i called back a week later asking about the position told me they would call me back but I never got a phone call back...very disappointed with them.

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

First they Introduce the job duties to a group of candidates. After that, they Interview everyone individually. It wasn't that hard, just normal questions about where do you work with them and why would they hire you out of everyone else.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by the C.E.O. of Operations at the company I applied for. Basically asking me if I would be a good fit for the company, what are my expectations, etc. They have training for those who get hired.

Interview Questions

• The one thing they asked was am I willing to travel if the company requires. And I can and will.   1 Answer