RGIS Inventory Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

1.4

122 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (Watertown, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

group interview asked few questions. Your schedule etc . you watched a 15 to 20 minute outdated film and talked about the basics of the job. i do not recommend this job. They do not work with your schedule if you have another job. Total lie

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

We first watched a movie on the basics of the job and company policies with the other applicants scheduled for that day. The area manager then came in and clarified the video and took any questions that the applicants had. After that, there was a one on one with the area manager.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Louisville, KY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth going and quick.there was 7 of us in the interview and out of the 7 all of us returned the next day and only 1 sidnt return

Interview Questions

• Wat i thought i would get out of being an emplyee with thw company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RGIS (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. they were more concerned if you are willing to stand for a long period of time. if you are don't mind it then don't worry about it. if you are good at 10 key you will be able to succeed

Interview Questions

• are you willing to stand on your feet for extended periods of time   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

Sunday I applied online, Monday they emailed me asking what time on Tuesday could I come in to interview. First time must have had four interviewees, I was the only one for second time. Gave me a folder, first page was Facts to Remember, then rest of it was "welcome to the company!" stuff. 20 minute video, asked if I had any questions, verified my application, then offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What is my availability and do I have reliable transportation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

This company is incredibly unprofessional. I scheduled my interview for the earliest available slot: Saturday morning. They emailed me the day before and said the location was changed to the District Office 30+ minutes away from me - no big deal, I immediately confirmed. When I got there Saturday morning at the scheduled time, the office was locked. No one was there. I waited 30 minutes before leaving a phone message (they didn't answer any provided number) and left. They still have not emailed or called me to offer any explanation. Unbelievable.

Anonymous Employee in Danville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS (Danville, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied for position online through company website on Dec 15, 2016. On Dec 16, was sent an email to schedule an interview. Interview took place at my local VEC office on Dec 22nd. Individuals were seated and then called in individually to discuss position requirements and expectations as well as other information regarding moving up in the company. I asked a few clarifying questions for my benefit. Advised I was hired and to complete additional work hours available form. Was sent an email with 2-4 hours as far as onboarding paperwork, I9, etc. By far the simplest and easiest interview/hire process I've encountered.

Interview Questions

• Am I interested in a supervisor or driver position? Am I willing to be at meet locations as early as 3 am?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask clarifying questions so you know what you are getting yourself into versus complaining after the fact.

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

I applied online for the job and in a week or so I received a phone call asking if I was still interested for the inventory auditor position. I answered yes. I scheduled my interview for the following day. During the interview I was asked questions about me and how I would feel about working for their company once they explained in detail about how the job actually works. I agreed to the work. Signed my paperwork and gave my forms of ID.

Interview Questions

• Did I mind standing for long periods of time.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Pensacola, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

This was the most unprofessional and confusing interview I have ever had. I applied online and had an interview that I scheduled in 2 days. Upon entering the building, the office was oddly dark, and there was only 2 people inside. I was sat down and asked to watch a 20 minute video with breaks in between to ask questions. After the video, I was told along the lines of "We have more people to interview; we will call you." The next day, I was denied the job over the phone. The only questions I was asked were what my name was and what college I go to. What a joke and waste of my time. I seriously do not understand what that interview was. I made sure to wear appropriate business attire and my appearance was clean. The interviewer was wandering around a bit as well while I watched the video, along with staring at me awkwardly during the video

Interview Questions

• There were none. Not a single question other then my name and what school I go to. Extremely strange.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Rochester, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted to schedule an interview 1-2 days later. The interview took an hour because of the manditory, instructional video but all in all it was a short process. They asked me if after hearing how strenuous the job was if I still wanted it. It was an immediate hire essentially.

Interview Questions

• Are you easily discouraged or overwhelmed?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you really want a job, take it.