RGIS Inventory Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

1.4

122 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

just apply take the test get a call you in

Other Interview Reviews for RGIS

Inventory Auditor Interview

Interview

No real interview questions.Apply online. Hiring process was mostly a timed quiz that involved something like 20 pictures of 3D objects that you were required to count. Very simple. Then there were orientation videos and training with the units that are used to scan product. Non-discriminate. If you are hired for this company, you will work with all kinds of people.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the interview/training process was a poster hung on a wall in which you were supposed to count each product of a different kind and write it down. Be careful to look for products behind others that do no match the product in front of them and add them to the correct total.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. Based on which state you are hired in, the starting rate of pay is a set amount, usually over minimum wage. When I started in Missouri, minimum wage was 6.65/hr and RGIS started at 8.00/hr.

Inventory Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RGIS.

Interview

It is really the best part of the job,you will hear from the naneger about the work area and then I went to one one interview.it was easy and no hard questions

Interview Questions

• How You gone benefit the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RGIS (Glen Burnie, MD) in December 2011.

Interview

I have been interested in RGIS for years but finally found a local opening. I applied online and was sent an e-mail stating they were interested in me and wanted me to come for a presentation. I arrived one evening and about 5 other applicants were there. There was a video and lots of paperwork(basically anyone who attended was offered the job). From there, I met with an Area Manager for a couple minutes and he set up a time to start training. I was told I would be offered employment after training. I was never officially offered employment but I am a Part Time employee now.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not any negotiation for this position. It starts at 9.00/hr (local pay could alter this) but there are 4 levels of payment based on speed. Evaluations are done every 7 weeks for potential advancement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Kansas City, MO) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview was very easy. Basically if you pass the online assessment you complete when you fill out the application, they will schedule you a time to come down to their office to "interview", but really it is to fill out paperwork and to tell them whether or not you accept the job. They do a group presentation where you fill out paperwork, then the supervisor talks with each person one on one just to answer any questions you might have about the position. Anyone who has difficulty receiving a job offer because you find you get too nervous in the interview, this is the job for you--interview is basically non-existent.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

after submitting my resume online, I was immediately contacted to schedule a group interview at the local district office. At the interview there were two other individuals, who along with me watched several videos describing the actual position and what was involved. The interview was conducted by the Area Manager and once the videos were finished she literally just asked us one at a time if we wanted to try it. Training was a three hour session the following day and I began working a week or two later.

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Melville, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

So easy anyone can get dont waste your time worst job ever

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RGIS (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

They play a video of how Inventory works, rules and regulations of the company then a manager comes in and asks you if you would accept the job. you fill out some papers and the job is yours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Theirs no negotiating you either accept or don't.

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Tarrytown, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online through Snagajob. The Application consist of personality questions as well as math problems. A week later I was sent an email to schedule a interview. The "interview" is merely just a presentation on what the job entails and you accepting the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RGIS (Auburn Hills, MI) in July 2011.

Interview

Fairly easy, you sit and watch an introductory video.
    You'll be asked to sign the contract right after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.